“Worst customer service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating
“Worst customer service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2011

Small selection in food but good for a ten dollar value. Worst waitress I have ever had!! She was extremely rude and completely unprofessional, I don't know why they keep her. Only reason I'm not going back is because of that one waitress that always seems to be there. If you want to be rushed, hear your waitress complain non stop, get rude looks and listen to her treat other employees like crap then this is the place for you.

2 Thank Dakota2009

Oshawa, Canada
“disgusting and horrible tasting food rip off .”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

in my opinion i think it was disgusting and horrible food sucked worst buffet i have ever eattin at in my life and ive been to alot of buffets rude lookin staff they dont smile very poor selection the worst selection i have ever seen in any buffet it should be condemned and shut down smelt bad in their too for 10 bucks you are wasting your money theres lots of buffetts for 10 bucks with way better selection and better tasting food i felt like crying and i totally ripped of my money should have beeen free for how sick i felt to my stomac thats how gross the food tasted

2 Thank food75
Oshawa, Canada
“ITS OKAY, CHEAP........PUDDINGS ARE GROSS”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2009

ITS OKAY, CHEAP........PUDDINGS ARE GROSS

1 Thank RobinJOshawa
ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hmmm.... just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2009

If you're used to good quality chinese food, this is not the place to go.
Although clean in appearance, the staff was friendly enough, but the food itself lacked in flavor somewhat. The fried rice was just that "fried rice"
The noodles were bland. The onion rings were not only badly battered they were also burnt! The roast beef was tough. There was shrimp with vegetables, that was actually good , so were the wings and I think it was chicken in soy sauce, I had to go solely by taste here, as there was no description above it.
The desserts were just bowls of pudding or something, there was of course the usual jello, which was good. Cookies, puffs and squares were also on display.
All this restaurant needs is just a liitle more effort in preparing and displaying what they advertise "the real taste"

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank springsnowOntario
bowmanville
“Retirement Party Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2009

We had my father's retirement party at King's Buffet. It was a great night. Most of the staff did a good job and service was rather quick.
The food was excellent and we used the backroom. 58 people in total. It was a great night and the Shrimp are excellent . There was no excreatment in them durring our visit. They kept the food replenished and it was fresh. We had a great night. I can't wait to go back...lots of choices. I liked the shrimp and vegtables very much since I follow weight watchers there was lots of good choices for me there.

Very good value and chioces. I am going there tonight with my family.