“Nice to have the Trattoria experience in Oshawa”
Review of Avanti Trattoria

Avanti Trattoria
Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Oshawa
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Good food at a resonable price. Pleasant staff. Our party of 6 tried different menu offerings such as the veal parm, chicken parm, 3 different pastas. All were terrific.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

this restaurant is a busy place and there was a line up when we go there; on the upside we got 4 seats at the bar and enjoyed a drink while we waited for our table. The gentleman beside me was amazing; all the noise and commotion around him with people dodging in getting drinks from the bartender he snoozed comfortable on his bar stool with his hand wrapped around his beer.
The staff were all friendly and the service was good. The food was outstanding, from the pasta to the fish special and the veal. Prices reasonable and the atmosphere was open and conducive to talking and catching up with old friend. Would I go back...you bet...especially if the sleeping man is there.....

1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I took my wife to have a nice dinner here for our anniversary! I have been told they have great food. Little to know we order spaghetti and it was so salty it was like licking a cows salt block. We asked the waitress if this was normal and she said she would redo the dishes. The second plate were just as bad by this time my stomach was doing flips and I was not feeling well. The Caesar salad was good. But I would like to advise people of the salt block meal I had.

2  Thank John L
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've been here many times and have never been disappointed. Love the avocado salad and the roman pizza.

1  Thank DanaOshawa
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Amazing food...definitely one of my favourite restaurants in the area. Portions are a bit small though.

1  Thank imashutterbug