“FABULOUS!!!”

Ranked #36 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I've been attending The Bulldog Pub for a couple years now. I love the staff, the management, the food and the clientele. I am a serious advocate of their 'Man Salad', Beef Cheddar Melt, and of course their wings. In my humble opinion, no other establishment has made me feel so welcome. Thanks to all involved for doing what you do!!!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Have been to the Bulldog several times. Service is friendly and the atmosphere is warm and has a community feel.

I can't say enough of the BBQ grilled chicken sandwich, "Awesome" . My Husband said the Burger was the best he has had, other than my homemade burgers of course, but when I don't feel like cooking which is rare, I know that he can get a great burger at Bulldog.

We have also had take out there and it was quick and again delicious.

We live 2 minutes away so our food was hot when we got home.

We both worked today and he is stopping at Bulldog to pick up our order on the way home so we can settle in and watch the Nascar race that we recorded.

Brian, thank you for the delicious dinner I know we will have tonight.

C. Bowers
Courtice, Ontario

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Just went to the Bull Dog and had a great lb of wings and Caesar salad. The Salad was fresh and crispy and the wings were awesome!

They have a small Patio as well - So if your looking to sit back and relax - They also have a number of Screens filled with various sports!
Best of all - They are Biker Friendly - The were the host restaurant of a charity ride today!

1  Thank Ron P
Reviewed May 7, 2014

great food ,nice welcoming atmosphere, just like going home ,,,I know what the daily specials are and they know which pint I want , no unruly conduct great customers where No one is a stranger just a great local corner pub ....

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Cold beer and great wings! I like the smokey bbq wings, they are yummy. The atmosphere in the bar is pretty good, and servers are friendly.

1  Thank Rhonda C