“Wrong spelling”
Review of Sinatra's Italian Sandwiches - CLOSED

Sinatra's Italian Sandwiches
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This place is Sinatra's Italian Sandwiches at 944 Simcoe Street North and is already listed at #11 on the Oshawa restaurant listings.

1  Thank Torontax

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Service: Friendly but slow.

Decor: Can't remember and it doesn't matter, the sandwiches are good.

Food: The sandwiches are delicious. Get the hot peppers on the size, a small order of the olives and a Brio. Great for a lunch, dinner or snack.

Review: great sandwiches and really good sides. Just go in, eat your sandwich and leave happy.

Reason for stars: Bang for the buck, probably the best sandwiches in a really big radius. Only place in Durham Region that you must go to in order to grab a good meal.

1  Thank feedthetraveller
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I've had the chicken parm sandwich at sinatra's twice. The first time I had it, amazing. Good fresh breaded chicken and an amazing bun. The second time I ordered it, complete opposite. My chicken was cold, and even the cheese and sauce were cold. I'm thinking I had been served a sandwich that was made and then not needed until my order.. Over I'm quite dissapointed. Even though I know the potential is there, this experience left a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended)

1  Thank michymichxo
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Probably the veal sandwich I have ever had. This place is all about the quality of the sandwich.

The ridiculously huge portions make it difficult to eat without a change of clothes. Some people like that, I would prefer to have a slightly more manageable portion.

The atmosphere really is non-existent. The owners keep the place clean but it basic – and why not, a lot of their business is take-out.

Nothing to say about the staff. I paid – they gave me my food. I suspect if you become a regular they will engage you in conversation. Seem like nice people.

Great value for the quality and portions but this is not a cheap lunch. If you’re on a budget this will be an occasional “treat” and not a regular weekly lunch.

1  Thank ABfromTOR
Reviewed December 28, 2009

NOT A GREAT LOOKING PLACE, BUT THEY MAKE A WELL DEVELOPED SANDWICH WITH LOTS OF TOPPINGS. GREAT OLIVES TOO

1  Thank RobinJOshawa