“Vegetarian curry to die for!”

Curry Club Restaurant
Ranked #183 of 424 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Indian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Oshawa
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I got the vegetarian dinner for two, and a bunch of bread products... just for myself! It was amazing! Spicy and delicious! Trust me try it out! They call it the curry Club because it's a party in your mouth!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

there Indian food is delicious and a great price. will be back again. had the butter chicken and rice.

Thank r. p
Reviewed March 31, 2017

I tried this place with a friend of mine and we were pleased with our meals. We both had the Butter Chicken Lunch special and it was very good. The owner operator seemed very friendly and nice. The decor is certainly tired but clean. My experience was a good one and I would go back again.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stopped by here for take out and had their lunch special of butter chicken. We opted for take out as it is not the most appealing place to sit and eat. The food was great though and the family who owns the restaurant is extremely nice. Lunch menu is very well priced for great portions. I will definitely come back to try something else!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Had a variety of dishes that we tried, everything tasted so good. Will order from here again and again