“Good Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Vanier
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My Family and I go to this location every year for Christmas Eve Dinner. The food is always good and the service is always efficient and friendly.
The only caveat is that the seating is a bit uncomfortable and it is usually a bit cold in the dining area during the winter. Other than that I highly recommend this location!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Seafood was great - we all enjoyed our meals. Lots of food - good value for the money. The décor is nice & the staff knowledgeable & friendly.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The restaurant was only half full but we were asked to wait. At first things seemed to be fine, until our biscuits were brought out. No side plates. Then our apps. Were brought out. No flavour at all. I sent them back. 45 min. In and still waiting for our second drink???? Bad times for $100.00!!! And that was after they removed our crappy apps!!!!!

1  Thank Charity H
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Overall, its a decent meal. Very busy and hectic much of the time, and its really not easy to relax, - I felt rushed.

Its very popular in the area, - but I would put that down to food quality, rather that its the only seafood place for miles.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food always tastes like its never fresh, and like another reviewer said... Out of a box. I had the steak and bbq shrimp which tasted rubbery and had a fake BBQ taste. The steak was ok, but was very small. Even the green beans were dry... Should I go on?