“Delicious!”

Neighborhood: Vanier
Oshawa, Ontario
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I love seafood, so this is an easy pick. Always consistent with their food, and great wait staff. My friend took me for my birthday and I really enjoyed it.

Visited November 2012

Oshawa, Canada
“Great food & service”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our waitress was frienldy, had a sense of humor and if she couldnt answer our qusestions becasue she was new she found out quickly.
The food was amazing, I had lobster, scallop and shrimp. I am a true seafood lover!!

• Visited September 2012
Lindsay, Canada
“Newly renovated and freshly rejuvenated.”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This location had been getting a little tired, and we hadn't been in a while we were quited pleased with the food and the atmosphere over all, athough it was a little loud.

Visited September 2012
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Endless Shrimp ??”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Not the best experience ... slow to get seated and started , we opted for the endless shrimp , was surprised to see only 5 options ... and a complete lack of vegetables, when asked I was told I choose the baked potato , which I did ... but still veggies are cheap and colorful , would have been nice to have a few on the side. All the dishes tasted the same, reheated from frozen. Not happy , will not order again.

Visited September 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I just recently went to Red Lobster in Oshawa. It is a very busy restaurant but fast and courteous. We waited a few minutes to get a table for two. When we sat down the waitress was right there to take our drink order and we were ready to order our meals as well. She was very polite and within a few minutes our salad was there. I have no real complaints and the food tasted good and the bill was reasonable as well. So all in all it was a great experience and we will be back.

Thanks