“The Tower of Power”
Review of The Patty Shack

The Patty Shack
Ranked #193 of 393 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Located Beside EuroChef in Oshawa and Across The street from Avante's
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I tried the Patty Shack on the weekend and was not disappointed. My son and I had the TOWER OF POWER and my wife the garden salad with seasoned chicken The tower is something you don't get your mouth around. It consists of the patty ,a piece of chicken , pemeal bacon two kinds of cheese and whatever you want for toppings and I mean pretty much whatever you want . The toppings appear on two tv screens and it's hard to decide quickly. We had fries and onion rings as sides and once again not disappointed, My wife had the salad which she enjoyed but wished the seasoned chicken wasn't breaded. My son and I told her not to complain while we tried to finish our towers of delight. There's not a lot of reasons to go downtown Oshawa but you should make an exception because you GOTTA EAT HERE!

1  Thank DBF1954

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Awesome, fresh burgers with more toppings than I ever would have thought of. I had a burger with asiago, avocado, sun dried tomatoes & house-made gardillic sauce - so good!

1  Thank Aubrey A
Reviewed December 20, 2012

After driving by countless times over the last few years, I popped in to try it out with a co-worker. Great selection, reasonably priced, great staff, and fantastic end results! Neither one of us could believe that we let this beauty slip through our fingers for this long. This is going to be a 'once-a-week' type place for my office!

Check this place out!

1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The patty itself and toppings are great. I find the majority of the food served soggy. I prefer a bun that is proportionate to the size of the patty. The decor has that chain feeling and not a friendly local burger joint. I have not eaten there in several months.

1  Thank Adrian R
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We recently found this place on a stop in Oshawa on our way back to Ottawa. Decided to try it and I'm glad we did! The burgers were very flavorful. As other reviewers have said, there are LOTS of toppings, as well as many homemade sauces. The homemade chips were excellent. The dining room may not be much in the decor department, but we were there for the food, which was very tasty. Takes a little while to get your order, but it is fresh cooked, and piping hot, so worth the wait. I'd certainly stop in there again.

1  Thank sdcruisingmom

Been to The Patty Shack? Share your experiences!