“bring your wallet”
Review of The Patty Shack

The Patty Shack
Ranked #200 of 399 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Located Beside EuroChef in Oshawa and Across The street from Avante's
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The patty itself and toppings are great. I find the majority of the food served soggy. I prefer a bun that is proportionate to the size of the patty. The decor has that chain feeling and not a friendly local burger joint. I have not eaten there in several months.

1  Thank Adrian R

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We recently found this place on a stop in Oshawa on our way back to Ottawa. Decided to try it and I'm glad we did! The burgers were very flavorful. As other reviewers have said, there are LOTS of toppings, as well as many homemade sauces. The homemade chips were excellent. The dining room may not be much in the decor department, but we were there for the food, which was very tasty. Takes a little while to get your order, but it is fresh cooked, and piping hot, so worth the wait. I'd certainly stop in there again.

1  Thank sdcruisingmom
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Patties have excellent flavor. tons of different toppings you can't get anywhere else. Now they serve wings as well. Same owner as the Wing Shack in Whitby. 7 pepper wings are awesome!!

1  Thank toats
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Great local place for a burger with all the toppings you can imagine. The wings and chicken are also good. Poutine - to die for, huge and lots of gravy and cheese. One of our favorites.

1  Thank MainP&J
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I happened to be downtown and decided to take out some burgers and wings from The Patty Shack for dinner. I'd been meaning to try out this place for some time as I heard the burgers were pretty good. It was a little bit confusing at first since there were so many toppings and sauces and choices of burgers, but the staff was eager to help me navigate through their menu. I placed my order and before I knew it, the order was ready.

I think in the future, I would prefer to eat there. The place was very clean and there were several tables but I didn't know this until I went in.

Service was fantastic and the food was delicious. The Patty Shack lived up to its expectations!

5  Thank FrequentVisitor1

Been to The Patty Shack? Share your experiences!