“Treating ourselves”

Chaser's
Ranked #231 of 387 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We went for supper. My husband had a steak on a bun with french fries. He said it was very good. I had the special "souvlaki chicken". It came with a salad (I had a caeser salad) and the souvlaki was off the skewer and placed on a bed of rice. It was a very good presentation and also it came with carrots. I really enjoyed it. I couldn't eat it all so I took it home and had it for lunch the next day. Unfortunately they were all of Strongbow (cider) but hopefully they will have it in next time we visit. We think its a really nice place. Wasn't particular about the music though as it was rap.

There are newer reviews for Chaser's

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The restaurant came to us as a refural from a freind,the location is a little far for us but twice a month we make the effort to wing night(Monday or Wed) you will find the staff freindly and efficient , the food is second to none enjoy..

1  Thank Nosnow58
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This place has a long history, starting I believe with Kelsy's. Over two years ago it became Chasers after Goodfella's. We arrived after two in the afternoon and were the only customers in the establishment. That made us uneasy because the place is clean, well laid out and the prices are normal. They have a good selection of draft beer, an extensive menu and many specials depending on the weekday.
We ordered wings, fries, burgers and a couple of snacks and we were quite surprised at how good the food was. The waitress was a little slow but not enough to get riled about. One plus is they still have the NTN trivia game and that kept us busy while waiting for the food. We agreed we'll give it another try, maybe in the evening when the live entertainment is on. Their website is - http://www.chasersbarandgrill.ca/

1  Thank Torontax
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Food was greasy, atmosphere was poor and the service was almost non existant

1  Thank willowsteapot