“Just a quick bite.”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar
Ranked #66 of 371 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Cayman
“Just a quick bite.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had not been in to the Buffalo Wild Wing that is in my area since it opened, I think about 2 years? We needed a place to grab a quick bite on Sunday night and decided to give it a try. It was busy but not too busy....no wait for a table. We decided to eat in the bar to speed up our visit. I ordered boneless Honey Garlic wings and a basket of onion rings. They were OK, nothing to write home about...just OK. Certainly not as good as the local greasy spoons onion rings. The wings were kinda reminiscent something you get at a fast food restaurant like Wendy's. The service was great, very friendly and efficient. My husbands' burger looked like a frozen formed patty, that was disappointing, he also had Caesar salad that was very run of the mill and average.
I think next time I'll go the local pub down the road where the cook makes the beef patties by hand and the onion rings are hot and tasty. I would return the this restaurant with a group but not if it's just the hubby and me and we want something good to eat. The decor is OK too...sporty...but the place is just so predictable...it would be nice to see someone come up with and original concept.....

• Visited January 2013

Oshawa, Canada
“Great place to kick back and enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a party of 27 and were well accomodated. Many of us played the online video trivia where you compete with other people in the restaurant. The kids were given large game units to play. These ones cost a bit but so worth it. Keeps them amused. The atmosphere is great, the staff are friendly, the food was excellent. Some of the best wings I had in a very long time. Very tasty and well cooked with just the right amount of sauce on them.
I would definitely reccomend this place for your next get together.

• Visited November 2012
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
“This place has potential!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Visited Buffalo Wild Wing for the first time last weekend, the decor is nice and love all the TV's, would be a great spot to go for a beer and watch sports. It's unfortunate that the food is really lacking in flavour and "effort". Everything had a cheap feel when being served in the baskets with paper. Nachos had cheese whiz on them instead of regular cheese.. the restaurant has the potential to be so much more if there is just a bit more care put into the menu/how the food is served and presented at table.

• Visited October 2012
Ajax, Canada
“Wings & Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Enjoyed our evening there. Our server was very attentive and regularly checking on us.
Service was fairly quick. Plenty of tv's for sports & trivia.
While we were there, they sang Happy Birthday to a table, and included the whole bar.
The wings were average. Not bad, but...not great!. Have been to other establishments where the wings are bigger.
Despite that, I would still go back. The atmosphere was fun and laid back.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Cheryl T
Whitby, Canada
“Great wings and great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We have gone here numerous times and are never disappointed with the wings or service. Great place to watch a game on one of the many tv screens. We also enjoy playing the free trivia game. We like going there after the movies down the street.

• Visited September 2012