“Halibut Fish& Chips Oshawa & Port Perry ..”

Halibut House Fish & Chips
Ranked #87 of 405 Restaurants in Oshawa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Good food ,Large servings ,great waitress (Gail) Pleasant atmosphere ,Clean & friendly & reasonable prices ....

2  Thank girltya

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Delicious fish & chips! The waitresses are adorable, efficient, and very pleasant. Great All You Can Eat special on Tuesday nights at the Bloor & Park store. I go a couple of times a month and the food is always consistently good.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I live near by and walk in often. I enjoy the menu, and the food is great, like homemade. I usually go for fish and chips, but sometimes I'll have french toast with bacon.

1  Thank Dino M
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This bright restaurant shines amidst the surroundings on Bloor Street. Like the bright flower that attracts the bee, so does this place catch the eye and draw you in. I found the food to be very good, matched by the service. I was impressed by the young owner canvasing the tables getting the feedback from customers. I will certainly be back.

1  Thank Trawler101
Reviewed May 16, 2012

It is not located in the best area of town that it could have been but once inside there is a good feeling that you're going to be well satisfied. I found the food to be very well cooked and presented, plus the owner came around the tables and took the time say hi and asked how we liked our visit. That made a difference to me and I recommend this place as well worth a visit.

1  Thank pickingz