“Unpredictable food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oakville, Canada
“Unpredictable food”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've been to Seasons a few times and find the quality of the food to be unreliable and unpredictable. At best, it is adequate; at worst it is poor. The sauces are clearly made from a package. For similar prices, you can go to other places in Oakville and get a fresher, better meal. I would rather pay a few dollars more for a superior dish that I know will be excellent. Quite frankly, places like Jack Astors and Turtle Jacks have better food that is fresh

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank trin53

Greater Toronto Area
“forgotten the basics ...”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

have been here numerous times with small and large parties. the last couple times were not great but decided to give it another chance.

from the beginning, the service was terrible ... very abrupt and unprofessional. they had limited wine selection at lunch, were not very accomodating to dietary requests (nothing complicated - looking for vegetarian options) and were not knowledgable on menu. the dishes were dirty (we were also missing dishes), when the food arrived we were given an appetizer that was overcooked with wilted garnish. our main, a pizza, was okay at best. the restaurant was extremly loud.

we use to come to this restaurant to support local business, enjoy great seasonal food and amazing service - unfortunately this has been frogotten and we will not be returning! soudns like with the growth of their business - corks and meluca, they ahve lost the basics!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank themcallisters
Canada
“Could do better”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

This is a lovely restaurant. The service is excellent and the wine list good but the menu need an update.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank MegCanada
Oakville, Canada
“Poor Food and impolite Service”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We recently visited this restaurant for the second time.
Our first visit did not go well, so we decided to give it another chance.
We were here for lunch and to celebrate my husband's birthday.
I ordered the special, which was described as a cold crab salad, done with mayonnaise and celery.
What I got was a warm wrap with wet crab- no veggies or dressing. As it was inedible, I sent it back.
My husband ordered the quiche which had a damp, custardy texture.
The manager chided our server for her lack of knowledge and sent me an order of quiche.
When the waitress arrived with it,(by this time, my husbands's lunch was cold) she called me , 'my dear". I am not sure why so many servers in the Burlington area persist in addressing women in such a manner. Wake up, people, it's the 21st century.
We will not return to this restaurant and are perplexed by its seeming popularity.
There are so many other choices in this lovely town.

• Visited April 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant! Service excellent, food amazing!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Lovely surroundings, table settings perfect, amazing wine selection and most of all great food. George and his staff offer polite yet friendly service and great knowledge of both the food they serve and the wine.

• Visited January 2012