“Was ok, nothing special”
Review of Lick's Burger & Ice Cream Shop - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lick's Burger & Ice Cream Shop
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was expecting something a bit better never having experienced this brand before. My hotdog was a little blacker than I like, fries were good. $10 for a hotdog, pop and fries is a bit much tho.....

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I've rated this place before. It used to be really good but now I will look for another restaurant in this chain. The staff weren't into it and the ice cream cone was tiny. The place needs a good steam cleaning and refresh.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Went for a burger with my wife and let's just say never again! The kids that work there couldn't care less about serving you. I've had his argument many times with friends and the "they just make minimum wage" excuse grows tired some. If you don't want to serve paying customers properly, quit and live off your parents! It was like pulling their teeth for them to fill the fry cup properly instead of half full and spilt all over the tray. Also their aprons were filthy with mustard and ketchup stains. How nice

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Licks used to be fun, cheery & pretty good food, but they haven't innovated and this outlet doesn't seem to be trying anymore. We just went for ice cream today, and not sure we will return. Both management and staff don't seem to appreciate the importance of the customer to their business: serving sizes were erratic, some OK, some tiny, handled customer comments poorly, no yoghurt products at alll, and limited ice cream flavours. There were no labels on the ice cream containers!. We've been to this place many, many times over 10 plus years, but today it had the smell of a slow death to it. Too bad, great location.

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Every time I visit Oakville I make a point of going to this Licks. Of all the restaurants in this chain, this is the best. Always consistent quality, fresh ingredients and friendly staff. Lots of parking and easy access too.

1  Thank Hkloban