“Best restaurant in the area, period.”

Trattoria Timone - Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #10 of 578 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Trattoria Timone Experience a passion for authenticity We invite you into our newly renovated and freshly dressed restaurant to experience one-of-a-kind Italian cuisine for the most discerning taste buds. Under the inspiring leadership of Head Chef, Michel Fronteddu, Trattoria Timone has established itself as one of the most inspired and exciting restaurants in the Oakville and Mississauga area. With crafted cuisine and creative cocktails that bring life to your palate, you’ll feel and taste the difference ‘authentic’ makes. Located just minutes from trendy downtown Oakville and a convenient ride to the QEW, our location is perfect for any lunch or evening affair; clients seeking a fine dining experience, friends sharing appetizers and martinis in our bar/lounge or out on our seasonal outdoor patio, or even private events and functions in our sixty seat private dining room. The adjacent AMC Theatre Complex boasts plenty of free parking and we also offer free WIFI.
Reviewed May 11, 2019

I'm a customer of Trattoria Timone for many years, and I don't remember one single event that my wife and I, or all my guests walked out of there not being 100% satisfied.
The food is what make a restaurant, and needless to said, it is the best of the best in Trattoria Timone, and the second thing that make a restaurant to stand up, is the service, and honestly I'm still debating if we keep going back week after week because of the food, or it is just the professional and friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Wedding rehearsal dinner!
I had planned a rehearsal dinner last Wednesday evening for 16 people. I had organized one of several menus offered, with Linda, as well as discussing wines and appetizers. When we arrived at the table was perfectly organized and everything proceeded as planned. Tammy was our server and she did a wonderful job. The evening could not have gone better and I thank everyone there for what they did to make the evening so perfect!! I cannot forget that the food was superb as always. Timone is my favourite go to restaurant!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Two business associates and I went for lunch to Trattoria Timone. They do not normally have escargot on their menu. However, since all three of us enjoy escargot we inquired whether it was available. The server was kind enough to check for us. We all ordered escargot and when it arrived at the table it was prepared in the traditional manner with butter, garlic and and baked crust of cheese . . . hard to find these days. Very enjoyable. I then ordered the Steak Diane which I had not had for many, many years. It too was delicious. This was not on the regular menu but was featured for that day. We have eaten at Trattoria Timone several times, and have never been disappointed. The prices are reasonable for fine dining. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone in the GTA particularly Mississauga and Oakville,.

1  Thank 70georgeo
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Blue breeze martini was amazing. Our server was an older gentleman who was fantastic. Super friendly, helpful and polite. The staters and good were good. Nice inside although it was rather noisy,

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Been a while since last visit (2 years) so ended up going with business partners for late supper! Great food selections and great service too! All was presented and cooked perfectly! Great wine selection too! Key lime pie for dessert was delicious! Many choices of nightly specials as well as their menu selections to peruse! Anything you choose will be delicious trust me! The seafood tagliatelle pasta was Devine and full of seafood choices such as shrimp, lobster, clams etc...