“Hands down, best around!!”

Stoney's Bread Company
Ranked #2 of 497 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Bang on.. everything. Creative, simple, fresh, delicious, consistent, almost underpriced (shhh!) Amazing how much $ I waste trying to stumble upon another 'find' like this ~ 6+ years and have yet to do so. Bravo Stoney's!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stoney's is my restaurant of choice when I'm in the Oakville area. They have consistently great quality and are willing to make changes to the menu items - they'll change the kind of bread, the kind of cheese, put dressing on the side, etc. They have friendly staff. Be prepared to line up and wait a bit because of the crowds but it's definitely worth the wait. They have lots of outdoor patio seating also.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We have been going to Stoney's for a long time and have enjoyed ourselves immensely. Today, being Sunday, we had one of the brunch items which was fantastic. My wife and I shared the entrée and a dessert and we were in and out for $15.00 including the tip. Where are you going to get such good food for that price?

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great place. I've been twice now and both times were amazing. The food is fresh and wonderful. The sandwiches we had for lunch were large and stuffed full. Even though you have to order first I've never had any trouble finding seating. Great place with great food. A hidden gem in Oakville!

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

First visit tonight for dinner. Food was served fast and fresh. Good size portions. Service was also very quick and friendly. We will definitely be back!