This hotel is part of the IHG group and whilst we have stayed at other suites in their range, this was superb. The 1 bedroom was suite was spacious and comfortable with a reasonably equipped kitchen.
At a weekend, you can normally go the adjacent Holiday Inn to dine at their Marquis restaurant but the hotel was closed due a major electricity power problem . We should have been informed of this on arrival. The TV dinners on sale in the shop were tasty but small in quantity for the price. After the first night, we were able to get to a Food Store.
Arriving on a Friday night, there are no room cleaning / linen changing services over the weekend & as Monday was a public Holiday ( Victoria Day), it was Tuesday before we had our first 'light clean' with a big 'clean' on Thursday. We were fully informed of this. It is ironic that towels were changed daily from Tuesday through to Friday whilst we had 72+ hours from arrival. Hotels usually ask you to go 'Green' and not request daily towel changes and we would have been happy to re-use towels for the best part of a week as we do at home
Breakfast was buffet style and were excellent except at the weekend when the hotel is very busy (perhaps busier with the Holiday Inn being closed down)...staff couldn't keep up with rapid turnover of food and coffee. Breakfast was included in the room rate
Monday through to Thursday there are complimentary suppers in the Breakfast Room - usually salads and 1 main choice ; we managed 2 nights and thought they were good quality
There is also a small indoor pool , gym and laundry room
Next door is a conference centre where there are usually weddings on weekend nights butwe weren't disturbed by any noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites Extended Stay Hotel Oakville Burlington, Ontario. Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington Hotel is a member of the IHG family of brands including Holiday Inn, & Holiday Inn Express. Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington is located @ QEW & Bronte Road minutes from downtown Oakville & Burlington. We are 30 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) & 30 minutes to the Hamilton Munro (YHM) airport. Staybridge Suites Hotel is close to the Ford Oakville Assembly Complex, Tim Horton s Training Center, GE - General Electric, Dana, HATCH, UPS, Goodrich, Maple Leaf Foods & Petro Canada. Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington offers 1 & 2 bedroom apartment suites with all the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel offers apartment like suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, cable TV, free wired & wireless Internet & direct dial phone number with personalized voice mail. Other features include 24-hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, indoor pool, gas BBQ grills, putting green, Bridgemart Suite Shop, free deluxe breakfast buffet, evening Sundowner receptions (Tuesday-Thursday) & signing privileges at the adjacent Marquis Bistro Restaurant & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Oakville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Oakville Hotel Oakville
- Staybridge Suites Oakville Ontario