“Not impressed...”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Navy Street
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Oakville and Historic Village Square, Paradiso offers much more than a place to have an exquisite meal. The warm, intimate atmosphere flows throughout the restaurants but the heart of Paradiso can be found in the open concept kitchen. The cuisine which draws inspiration for the European Mediterranean is prepared before your eyes and it's easy to see why "Dinner IS The Show" keeps guests coming back again and again. Paradiso offers innovative entertaining concepts for corporate team building events, winemaker's dinners, and weekly recreational hands-on cooking classes in the Cooking Studio. The interactive cooking classes at Paradiso cater to individuals and groups, and Read admits these popular classes book up very quickly. The recreational classes are inspired by culinary Mediterranean regions such as Italy, Greece, Spain and France. The Cooking Studio also offers classes for those who want to hone their skills. The most popular class is the Signature Dishes of Paradiso. The culinary team building classes promote collaboration and communication between team members. Co-workers enjoy a unique and rewarding hands-on cooking experience that nurtures teamwork and leadership.
Toronto, Canada
“Not impressed...”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had gone for our wedding anniversary and just wanted a few appetizers and drinks. We ordered a few apps and my husband had a glass of wine. I didn't drink because I was pregnant. The apps were very small for the cost and we left feeling not only not satisfied but like we spent more money than we should have. We won't be going there again. We love the atmosphere and location but definitely not worth the money.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank DianneandAdam
Meredith R, Guest Relations Manager at Paradiso Restaurant, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you Dianne and Adam for taking the time to post your comments regarding your dining experience in October. We strive to be leaders in food quality, service and atmosphere. I am disappointed to hear your experience did not meet your expectations or ours for that matter. I have sent you a private message with my contact information as I would like to discuss this personally with you.

Oakville, Connecticut
“Awesome meal...even better service!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My husband and I have been going to Paradiso fairly regularly for the past 2 years and have never had a bad dining experience.

Great server tonight...Marnie! Can't wait to returnn.

• Visited August 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback. I will pass along your comments to Marnie. Look forward to serving you again soon!
“Not the greatest. Good location.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Not the greatest food for the price. Only patio on the downtown oalville main strip. Presentation is good. Branzino and trout and their sides lack flavour. Surprised to hear those Dishes do well. Maybe for those who like simple taste. Chicken, gnocchi and crab ravioli are good. Stick to them as that is our normal order. Not the best menu. Good for wine. Ambience is nice
Inside. Service is normally decent.

• Visited August 2013
Meredith R, Guest Relations Manager at Paradiso Restaurant, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent experience with us. I am disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your experience. We strive to be leaders in food quality, service and atmosphere. We take all feedback seriously and look at it as a way to improve our restaurant. I would like the opportunity to discuss this with you personally, I have sent you a private message with my contact information.
Quito, Ecuador
“You feel quality”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

A great experience. Food that tastes fresh and prepared by professionals. Great balance of flavors in each dish. Nothing pretentious, just honest and true good food. Definitely will return!

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your recent dining experience with us. We appreciate the support and look forward to serving you again soon!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just average”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I have visited Paradiso on many occasions and with each visit we find the food quality on the decline, and the overall price of a meal on a steady incline. Their longstanding location and reputation in Oakville has sustained them so far, however the menu is now approaching Toronto restaurant prices, and Paradiso is both geographically and gastronomically a long way off from the most humble of any of TO's similar bistros.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank picmic91
Meredith R, Guest Relations Manager at Paradiso Restaurant, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent experience with us. I am disappointed to hear that your experience did not meet your quality and value expectations. We strive to be leaders in food quality, atmosphere and service. We take all feedback seriously and use it as a tool to improve. I would like to speak with you personally at your convenience - I have sent you a private message with my contact information.