“Can I have some more” 5 of 5 bubbles

Oliver's Steak House
Ranked #66 of 474 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sudbury, Canada
“Can I have some more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a fabulous dinner at Oliver's in early December to celebrate my 65 years on the planet. We were a party of 12 and the evening was memorable not only for the food but also the impecable service. Our appetizers were a teasing prelude to dinner, and the main courses were as pleasing to the eye as to the palate. The wines were selected with care by the steward and contributed to a most convivial atmosphere.
Bravo to Oliver's.

2 Thank ONsafaris

Canada
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Loved the ambiance! The food and the service were amazing. Definitely recommended for a small celebration or romantic evening out.

Visited December 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Excellent as Usual”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were a table of ten. After dinner I looked around and every plate was pretty much clean. This says a lot when so many different dishes were ordered. I had the evening's special - pickerel (walleye) - and it was perfect. This is one of the few places in the area where you can enjoy old-fashioned high class dining. Good wine list; reasonably priced.

• Visited January 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

We went to Oliver's for a special meal just before Christmas having not been since they underwent their renovation. The restaurant looked great. Gone are the stale furnishings and small spaces. They did a great job. What has not changed is the quality of the food. Our dinner was superb. Four people had four different entres and each one was excellent. I particularly loved the bison steak I ordered as it was flavourful and cooked to perfection. My wife had the halibut and it too was perfectly prepared in a really nice but not overpowering sauce. I highly recommend Oliver's for a nice night out. It is pricey for Oakville but perfectly in line with any number of high end Toronto restaurants which have no better food or ambience.

Burlington, Canada
“Dinner at Olivers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We decided to got to Oliver's with Friends during the week between Christmas and New Years. Nancy the owner of Oliver's and Carriage House in Burlington told us the restaurant had been totally renovated.
Have to admit it looked spectacular, The service was great,but the Food was uninspiring . I ordered a 10 Strip steak, and it came with the steak a small container of F rites and nothing else. I f you want vegetables, mushrooms etc. you have to pay for everything separately. . I think for $45.00 Steak, you can in the extra at no Charge or bump the price to $55 and make it look good, My wife's Liver was the same for $278.00 dollars I expected to be treated to a meal that not only tasted good but presented well upon arrival.

• 2 of 5 bubbles