“TerribIe”

Marquis Bistro Restaurant & Grill
Ranked #78 of 495 Restaurants in Oakville
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I ate here and was concerned as there was only 1 other table at 6pm but I thought maybe I avoided the rush. I ordered Spring Rolls which were a little bland but otherwise ok. Then I ordered Chicken Parmigiana as a main...when it came out it was 98% raw....I don't mean pink in the middle, I mean the breading was browned and the cheese mostly melted but the breast itself wasn't white....it was completely pink. Thank god I didn't pop a piece in my mouth. Also the server never asked if I wanted more pop or rolls...she was quite pleasant but seemed like she was working the lounge and just looking after the restaurant....

2  Thank katlander

Reviewed March 12, 2012

simply, but good, breakfast. fast service. Typical Holiday Inn menu - but well priced and decent selection.

1  Thank KJMCC
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I am not usually a fan of Hotel restaurants, but this restaurant in the Holiday Inn was very good. The food was hot and tasty and reasonably priced. I wasn't staying at the hotel but went for the braised ribs and they were super!!

1  Thank nancyfromwoodward