“Great food, great atmosphere and great service!”
Review of Julia Ristorante

Julia Ristorante
Ranked #15 of 496 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian, Latin
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Julia is an award-winning relaxed fine dining restaurant located in the heart of Downtown Oakville, specializing in Italian and Latino cuisines.
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Best ravioli primavera I have had. My wife loved the gnocchi and the Nugan Shiraz 2011 was wonderful.

The Spanish guitar player was excellent as was or very friendly server. We will definitwly be back to this cozy place.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I visited Julia Ristorante for a bridal shower. The staff was overly helpful, professional and pleasant. The decor and atmosphere definitely sets an authentic Italian tone. While it was a preset menu, the choice of dish selection was divine. I appreciated the portions; they were neither too small or too big. The antipasto was appetizing. The Julia Salad went famously with everyone. The pasta with the bolognese sauce was also just right. But, the chicken was impeccable. Everyone, including me, was raving about how moist the chicken breast was. Seasoning was very tasty too. I would recommend Julia's for a special family occasion. I hadn't checked out the regular menu, but if it's anything like the catered options, I would definitely come back for a nice meal out.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and son surprised me with a very special dinner out at Julia's for my birthday. we haven't been to Julia's for a couple of years because we found the food and service had slipped. Well, NO MORE! The menu was interesting and different-- my son and husband ordered the steak and days later are still talking about how delicious and tender it was. I had the salmon over quinoa and it was fantastic. This restaurnat will not disappoint--fell safe going for a special occassion.

Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Had food here last night with my fiancé and two friends. Service was excellent and the waiter had several recommendations ( even if they were the two most expensive things on their menu ) the carpaccio was a little thick but tasty, I had the carne and my fiancé had the ribs. The ribs were huge and the steak was pretty good. I would go back to this restaurant again but more for a quick bite rather than a special occasion, even for oakville the prices were a little high. The lamb shank was $42 and a pretty small portion. There are better in oakville

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I have been going to Julia's for the past two years. My kids love their pasta dishes, especially the gnocci. My wife and I very much enjoy their sweet potatoe crusted atlantic salmon which is one of their signature dishes. Combined with an apetisor like the crab cakes and ceasar salad---a terrific meal. On the odd occassion that service has been sub-par (we had a meal where not everyone in our party was served at the same time), they made up for it.

A very nice place to eat and relax either as a couple or to celibrate as a family.