“Agabi Mediterranean Restaurant is a Keeper”
Review of Agabi Grill House

Agabi Grill House
Ranked #16 of 508 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had dinner at Agabi with friends and truly enjoyed the experience. The dining room isn't fancy but still manages to look slightly elegant. Perhaps that's because you can see the cooks in the kitchen from the dining room and they are all wearing Chef's hats.

I ordered the Chicken Shawarma...so delicious and a huge plate. My husband ordered the Falafel plate and said that it was the best falafel he'd had in a long time. Two in our party had the Beef Kofta and two had the Chicken Souvlaki. Everyone loved their their choices. One word of caution, if you order appetizers be prepared to take most of your main dish home as the portions are quite generous.

We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is one of my weekly haunts. Greek salad with chicken never disappoints. There's plenty of seating

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love most menu items. The fried potatoes are my favourite. I went there for lunch and had more than enough to eat.. Mediterranean inspired wholesome food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I expected more from this restaurant given the great reviews i've heard and read. It was ok, the appetizer dish with hummus and eggplant etc was good, my mixed grilled seafood dish was ok too charry on parts but I was unimpressed with the rice. My boyfriend's shawarma pineapple dish was better than mine but again I did not like the rice. I tried to drown it in sauce which helped a little. The eating area also got quite smokey at times. Glad I tried it but likely won't be back.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Casual. Excellent lentil soup, hommus, baba ganouche, octopus, great lamb chops, really tasty liver dish, lamb, pork and chicken kebabs and souvlakis are all really good. We eat there once even two weeks at least.

1  Thank Julian W