“If you like Lamb, octopus and great food go here”
Review of Agabi Grill House

Agabi Grill House
Ranked #21 of 492 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The menu is genuinely simple, nothing is made to be fancy or sound good on the menu, it's made to taste delicious. I love the lamb dishes they make. Never overdone, never under seasoned always tender and perfect. The specials are always a hit too.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

A very comfy atmosphere and the food is simply superb. Their sauces will have you cooing.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was in for lunch with a group of friends. I had the shrim appetiser, the dip appetiser, and a soad. It was almost $40. I really enjoyed my meal, but thought it was over-priced. I might go back, but I'll have a snack before I go.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I found my way in this restaurant since I have visited it more than once last year. Mixed grill is my favourite when I am hungry and will have a drink. Tomato Feta with Shawerma are just yam-yam. Shawerma is kind of addictive in this restaurant. The Lintel soup; have never had it like that anywhere else, not even in the middle east. Calf lever- like my dad use to make (no onion). Baklava! and Basboosa is the best in the GTA (and may be Canada!!!). Service is good. The Chef is a French kitchen professional; he greets everybody with a perfect smile. Definitely a perfect family Restaurant and I am looking forward to the new outdoor area

Reviewed March 5, 2012

nothing outstanding,average food ,good value,don't expect fancy restaurant,they
do chicken gyros in the restaurant which causes the smell,good service