“Great stay!”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Barrie
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great hotel, great location, great breakfast. Staff is very friendly and proud of the service they deliver! First time staying at a Homewood Suites and would stay here again or try another one if a different location. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Daniel S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Coco_Barrie,

Thank you for the kind words in your review of your stay recently! I am so happy all went well, and that you enjoy our hotel and especially our brand, which we are so proud to be part of.
Hope your travels have you back in Oakville, we look forward to serving you once again.

Dan Schmid - GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Harper Woods, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

the staff here really made me feel right at home they were very pleasant to me everyday with a kind word to say with a smile on their faces I really enjoyed my stay here and I will plan on staying here on my next trip to Ford Oakville ......

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Dwayne T
Daniel S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Dwayne T.,

Thank you for the awesome review of our property! It was sad to see you go after a long time, but as you said, hopefully Ford has you come back to Oakville soon again, as we look forward to having you back, and have a room ready for ya!

Ottawa, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

Stayed at the Homewood Suites for a family event just this past weekend and was pleasantly surprised! From the moment we stepped into the lobby to the time we went home, we enjoyed our stay. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. We had reserved a suite and got exactly what we asked for - small living area with sofa, chairs, table and kitchenette and a separate bedroom. The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the floor we were on was very quiet. The hotel is located just off the highway, easy to get to and has good restaurants and a movie theatre within walking distance. We had the buffet breakfast each morning and the food was good. The buffet offers a good selection to suit everyone's taste The coffee is wonderful. We will definitely stay at the Homewood Suites when we come back to Oakville!

Room Tip: Go for the suite - just like a home away from home.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Wandergrl_06
Daniel S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Wandergrl_06,

What a wondeful review of our property! I am so glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay over the weekend for your family event, and love the fact that you will definately stay with us again in the future! As a fan of coffee myself, I agree with you, our coffee is really good!

See you soon once again!

Highland Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Everything a business traveler needs: good and free wifi, clean room, comfortable bed and good facilities. Many restaurants and bars in walking distance. Safe area. I visit Oakville and Mississauga often and this is my go-to hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Daniel S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Mauz48,

I am so happy to hear we are your "go-to hotel"! Thank you for continuing to consider us as your top choice while staying in Mississauga/Oakville, and assure you that we will continue to strive to be the best and forever be your go-to place!

Have a great day, and see you soon once again!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

By far the best hotel I've had the pleasure of staying. My wedding was a few weeks ago. I needed to stay someplace for a couple nights close by our venue, as I live a little further away. Deciding on which hotel was a no-brainer. I've read many excellent reviews regarding the hotel and had been referred by friends and colleagues who have had the pleasure of staying there. Upon arrival I was greeted by not only the front desk manager, who was extremely helpful and courteous, I also had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager, a Mr. Daniel Schmid. He personally congratulated me, making the stay a very welcoming experience. The entire staff take hospitality to a whole new level. I had an amazing weekend stay, my highest of expectations were met. The hotel was great, clean and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joshua B
Daniel S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Joshua B.,

What a wonderful review of your recent stay with us! I am so glad I, along with the entire staff, was able to make your wedding weekend a most enjoyable one. I recall speaking with you that day, and remember it being a sunny and warm morning, so I hope your day was magical, and that you are enjoying a relaxing honeymoon now.

All the best to your and your new wife!

Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

clean and friendly service close to lots of restaurants. The menu could have provided for more choice as this is included in the price of the room, so If you did not like the entree or have small children this may not be the place when considering food for the young ones. Everything else from the staff to the facilities was top notch and I would stay there again. I would most likely bring in some of my own food as there are full kitchen facilities in the suite.

Dear Andrea B.,

Thank you very much for the review and recommendation of our hotel! I appreciate the feedback on the evening dinner entree, and will review the menu with our food and beverage manager.

I'm very happy to hear our service was top notch, as we take pride in that more than anything.

With Hospitality,

oakville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Neat, clean suites with excellent amenities such as fitness center, pool, free hot breakfast, manager's evening reception, internet, free local calls, spacious suites with nice sitting/work area. The hospital staff was very friendly and responsive. Check in and check out were smooth and effortless.

Dear Sohail A.,

Thank you for the kind review of our property! We appreciate the kind words very much and hope that your travels have you back in Oakville soon.

All the best!