Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville
Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$84
$93
Staybridge.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$78
$96
HolidayInn.com
$86
Travelocity
Sandman Hotel Oakville(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$93
Official Site
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmovie theaterindoor skydivingbasketball courtbedroom suiteshuttle servicefull kitchenwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastmy home away from homesmall kitchenclose proximitybusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotellots of restaurantslocation is greatbusiness centera great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with two families. We had more than enough room, the kids loved the pool, although the floor was extremely slippery and our little one fell quite a lot. The breakfast was great - Helga deserves some credit for that - she looked after everything, nothing ever ran out. There is even an outdoor basketball court for the nicer months. Free newspapers which the husbands enjoyed in the morning. We love Homewood, and this location did not disappoint, except the beds were too hard!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I am staying at the Oakville Homewood Suites for work as I am shooting a TV show in the area.
My writing partner and I are sharing a 2 bedroom suite.

Last night I returned to the hotel alone, because my partner's husband had an emergency in the city, and found that my key had been demagnetized. I went to the front desk to have it fixed but the manager would not help me because my name was not on the room, as my partner had used her card. I explained to him that my medication was in my room and I could tell him exactly what was in the room and where as proof I was not a theif. He refused to help me unless I could get a hold of my partner, who was dealing with the emergency and was unavailable. I asked him what I was supposed to do until I head from her and he said "I don't care what you do."

I understand the policy of not allowing people into rooms their names aren't on but he was so callous and unhelpful that I broke down crying. I tried to find another solution to the problem, worrying that I might not be able to reach my partner until the next day but he refused to help me.

I was left crying and alone in the lobby for half an hour until finally my partner called. The manager then told her that he wouldn't let me in without her THERE.

EVENTUALLY he took her credit card number and reluctantly made me a key and I was able to get into my room but not without great hassle.

I was just so hurt and embarrassed to be pushed to the point of tears in a public place. I just wanted to good nights sleep before I had to get up work the next day. The manager did nothing to make my problem any better. He didn't offer ANY solution, he didn't even offer me a tissue when I started crying. In fact he told me to "quiet down because I was disturbing the other customers."

I AM a customer who PAID for the hotel room and he did NOTHING to help me.

Nobody at this hotel understands the meaning of customer service. I wouldn't stay here if you expect any respect.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cvankeeken
AlexandruMatei, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for your unfortunate experience with our staff and know that it is always our goal to follow up with guests in situations such as yours. We are very sorry you did not receive the service you should have while attempting to resolve this issue. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you directly to ensure this issue is completely resolved. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been staying at this property for several years. My initial stay was very positive because of the helpful friendly staff. Over the years the staff has changed somewhat but the quality, friendliness, and helpfulness has not diminished at all. When traveling on business its' so nice to have a place that really feels like a second home

Room Tip: If you are driving Rooms 108 - 115 have easy access through an outside door.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
AlexandruMatei, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Mr. Alan B,

Thank you very much for your review of our property and our staff. We strive to achieve the utmost satisfaction of all our guests and it is rewarding to hear from our guests that we are successful in that endeavor.

Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to taking care of you on your next visit to the area.

Kind Regards,

Alexandru Matei

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

If you like to get a great sleep then this is the place! The beds are so comfortable and the rooms are quiet. We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly. We are already planning our next trip and we will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We (family of 5) stayed here when relocating to the region. Car-parking is readily available right adjacent to the hotel. The check-in was hassle-free. We had a 2 bdrm suite, which included a living area and kitchen. The suite was small but adequately equipped and clean. Dinners are included on weeknights (just be warned that is ends really early) and breakfast daily, as is internet wi-fi, in the price of the room. This makes it a good value-for-money place to stay. If you prefer to eat out, the newly opened Japanese restaurant (a walk across the car park) is very good and pretty authentic. There is also a small indoor pool and small, limited gym in the hotel. All in all I would strongly recommend this property for business or as we were if relocating. The staff were friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family