Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville
Fairfield Inn Toronto Oakville(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$84
$93
Staybridge.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$78
$90
$86
Travelocity
$86
Sandman Hotel Oakville(Oakville)(Great Value!)
$93
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmovie theaterindoor skydivingbasketball courtbedroom suiteshuttle servicefull kitchenwalking distancecomplimentary breakfastmy home away from homesmall kitchenclose proximitybusiness travelwould highly recommend this hotellots of restaurantslocation is greatbusiness centera great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We stayed a night at this hotel since it was included in our wedding package at a nearby banquet hall.
The room was a bridal suite of some sort, not the typical room they offer. Our suite was huge and included a kitchenette, seating area and jacuzzi tub. The bed/mattress was super comfortable but I am not able to brag about the sleep quality for a couple of reasons. First, the airconditioner apparently only worked once the key card unlocked the room's door, so it took quite a while to cool the room down to an acceptable temperature. Secondly, the airconditioner was positioned in a manner that forced the curtains to blow around and therefore, allow light into the room.
Breakfast was included and it was quite good with a variety of hot and cold items to choose from.
Check-in and check out was effortless.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JGF75
Reviewed February 22, 2011

After reading several great reviews I decided to book the Homewood Suites for my trip to Toronto with my husband and young daughter. First the good: Service is great, rooms are nice and clean, breakfast was fantastic and the location is convenient.

All that said, I would not return for two major reasons. The first: noise. One side of the hotel faces a very noisy major road. We requested a room switch immediately. Problem is that the other side of the hotel faces a large parking lot for a movie theater that apparently shows late-night movies. All night long we were kept up by booming car stereos and kids hanging out and shouting. I am pretty sure the police broke up a fight right below our room.

My second complaint is value. This hotel is twice the price of other hotels in the area so I guess I was expecting something very upscale or otherwise out of the ordinary. Instead, the weekend we were there the hotel was apparently a host hotel for a youth hockey tournament. So, instead of enjoying the amenities we got to watch kids have chicken fights in the pool and tend their Farmville Farms on the computers in the business center while we wondered if there were any adults overseeing any of this. Anywhere else I might not have cared, but given the price we paid, I was somehow expecting more.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Beth0802
AlexandruMatei, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2011

Dear Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, based on your stay on the weekend of February 18, 2011.

We are pleased that you enjoyed our suites, complimentary breakfast, service and location. However, we were disappointed that your hotel experience was disrupted by general noise from the exterior hotel grounds.

We are primarily a corporate hotel and do not normally have sports groups. The weekend of your stay was unusual, as we did have sports group in house who were overly excited about the tournament. While, we believe the value of the services and amenities we offer is commensurate with the rate, we understand and apologize that you were not able to enjoy these amenities to the full extent.

We trust you will give us another opportunity to experience the true spirit of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Brand.

I invite you to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this further.

With Hospitality,

Alexandru Matei, General Manager

Reviewed January 7, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the entire month of December 2010, and now a week in January due to flooding in our condo. Our suite is nice and large with a kitchenette and a seperate livingroom from the bedroom. It is conveniently located, clean, and the staff are excellent. We are enjoying the above average breakfasts provided as well as the dinners that are there from mon-thursday. The kitchen staff in particular are extremely friendly.
If I had one complaint it is about the proximity to the bars in the same plaza and the drunken shouting and partying that has gone on for a couple weekends. Though to the hotels credit the one time I got up and went looking for the source of the noise they already had security in the hallway doing the same thing.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mb1980
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Based on reviews we saw on Trip Advisor, we selected the Homewood Suites when we visited with friends in Oakville. We were not disappointed. The room was very clean and well appointed, with lots of light. The bed was very comfortable. The living area was a little small, but it was comfortable and met our needs. The kitchen included utensils and dishes, with a full-sized refrigerator. The staff were all friendly and professional. Scott at the front desk was especially helpful and knowledgeable, with good suggestions. The breakfast buffet was quite good, constantly replenished, with hot dishes, including hot waffles. There was also fruit and all the usual buffet items. The breakfast room was large and one of the most pleasant we have seen. This hotel is situated in a mall with a number of restaurants, including an excelllent Italian restaurant called Trattoria Timone. We were quite pleased with the experience, and we will try Homewood Suites in other cities as well.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jeanette N
AlexandruMatei, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oakville.

We were pleased that the services and amenities we offered more than met your expectations.

We trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again whenever you plan to be in the Oakville area.

With Hospitality,

Alexandru Matei

Reviewed September 17, 2010

I travel to the Toronto-Oakville area 4-5 times a year. This hotel is my first choice and continues to be a favorite for me and my colleagues.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business