“Great food for family n friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of August 8

August 8
Ranked #50 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Great food for family n friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food
Fresh sashimi salmon n octopus
Lots of flavorful hand rolls n traditional rolls n dragon rolls.
Dim sum is a nice touch.
Professional plating.

Decor is clean n neat.
Quality utensils (weighted chop sticks) and plates.

Fast friendly service.

1 Thank Kenster777

Mississauga, Canada
“Nicely done”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Lovely restaurant. Decent menu selection--nice variety of dim sum options as well as the standard sushi fare. The har gow (supreme shrimp dumpling) was especially tasty. Higher up on the price scale than some competitors but an enjoyable dinner all the same. I will say the sheet on which you write your menu choices does not allow for many items to be submitted at one time.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank x-philia
Oakville
“Family and Customer Favourite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Whenever we take anyone to this restaurant whether it be a family member or one of our customers, they thoroughly enjoy the experience and the quality of the food. The only negative thing about this restaurant is the "holiday pricing" as we did not notice a change in the menu that would justify the price increase.

• Visited December 2013
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We are usuals at this restaurant.
Service is good, food is good also.
Sometimes, when the house is full, one of the items you ordered can be misplaced, but overall it is good.
My kids love it.

• Visited January 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Terrible service and dishonesty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

We placed an online order through 'justeats.ca" on Dec 23rd. After waiting for over an hour I called the restaurant and they told me the driver was on his way (It's about an 8 minute drive from the restaurant to where I live) after another 45 minutes, I called again and they told me the driver had just left. I challenged them on this and told them that's what they told me 45 minutes ago. Why would you lie like this? I have a whole bunch of people here who are starving and have been waiting almost 2 hours now for their food. They were not very apologetic and had a crap attitude.I told them to forget it and cancel the order, I was not interested with a company that lies like this and I told them I will be sure to give a negative review, again they were not too concerned. I can tell you I will never order from this restaurant again and would not recommend them. I hope this helps any of you who are considering them.

• Visited December 2013