“Awesome food, Oakville's little secret!”

Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited
Ranked #15 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oakville, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome food, Oakville's little secret!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I have been to Nino Panino several times since it opened. We love the bruschetta bread. All the meals are homemade Italian food, and to die for - my husband now asks for veal sandwiches with the works weekly. I try a new pasta dish every time we visit and have not been disappointed! Congrats to the owners - your food is wonderful and we are huge fans. Looking forward to visiting soon. P.S. love the mini cheesecakes!

• Visited March 2013

Burlington, Canada
“home style food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Tried it once on a whim and glad I did... It is probably the closest to authentic Italian cooking that I've had in a restaurant setting in a long time... Being Italian myself it's hard to match mom's pizza, panino's, lasagna and biscotti, only to name a few... and they have done it here!! Simple meals at affordable prices... it's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned. I've often ordered take out for staff lunches and dinner as well... Thank you Nino for a refreshing authentic taste of Italy in Oakville!

• Visited February 2013
Guelph, Canada
“PIZZA!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I arrived at Nino's with my wife and was pleasantly greeted by one of the owners. The atmosphere was quaint and cozy, and the food reminded me of my nonna's italian home cooking. Let me tell you they have the Best Focaccia Pizza's around!
Focaccia, Focaccia, Foccacia!
:D <!
Try this place out! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited February 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Great spot for veal paninis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I ordered veal sandwiches to go...the bread was delicious and different almost like pizza dough, the veal was perfectly thin, nice homemade sauce, sweet peppers and cheese...very light yet filling sandwich! The price was a little high compared to California Sandwich - Nino Panino has better veal though!

Next I will try their pizzas....

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ILuvVacations86
Toronto
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I tried this place out and we loved it! We are both vegetarian and there are plenty of options. The pizza and pasta are amazing, so fresh and delicious. When you're in the mood for a hearty home-cooked meal, this is the place to go! Their wine is great, and their coffee is fantastic!

• Visited October 2012