“A lot of Fun - Challenging - Cool layout”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Putting Edge

Putting Edge
Oakville, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A lot of Fun - Challenging - Cool layout”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I went mini-putting here with my girlfriend and it was a lot of fun. The staff was friendly and answered the questions I had.

We took about 30-45 minutes to play. The layout of the course is pretty cool and they played good music. It's a good challenge for even experienced golfers such as myself. I lost but it's all in good fun!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank OakvilleGuy91

Toronto
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Love it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

great place for the kids. Had one bad experience with a really rude guy, apparently his dad owns it. I called another location, and they were all very nice and apologetic.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank suehutch
florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

lots of fun for a date night. putting in the dark is way more fun that out side. consider this place next.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank justin m
Burlington, Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Good entertainment all year round.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a very good experience. Love that it's in the dark with UV lighting and the fact that you can go any time in the year regardless of the weather.

Visited October 2012
Mississauga, Canada
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

My friend and I brought my four year old son here, and he absolutely loved it! The glow in the dark was the extra touch that made it really fun for him, and he quickly learned how to mini putt. We went when most kids were still in school, so it was empty, which made it more fun for him so he could take his time. It is a little pricey with more people, but there is a summer pass that you could purchase, and overall you could spend a lot of time there with a larger group. My daughter had a birthday party at the same location years ago, and they used to have walls of toys for purchase, which unfortunately is no longer the case. There are many rooms and I think 18 holes, some which are challenging but fun. The video games are expensive and very limited. We will be back- perfect for hot summer days or chilly, rainy ones!

Visited June 2012