“Jacs new to us”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Jac's Bistro

Jac's Bistro
Ranked #2 of 477 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Jacs new to us”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We lunched at Jacs with good friends yesterday. All the food was lovely & service friendly. I had rissoto, the other had salmon & my husband had a wrap. Then I had creme brulee for dessert while others had the truffle cake. We all had very good coffee. We'll take other friends there soon.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Georgina R

Oakville, Canada
“Very good”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the house special which was a fabulous thinly sliced beef on linguine with caramelized onions, garlic and mushrooms. The flavours were awesome. I have to say though, I have had similar at other restaurants and nothing here stood out as warranting #1 restaurant in Oakville.

Dessert (apple crisp or crumble) was just ok. My friend LOVED her creme brûlée and rack of lamb.

Although extremely good, I wouldn't go out of my way to bring friends here to show off an amazing place.

Worthy of 4/5 stars as an excellent restaurant but not best in Oakville, in my humble opinion.

1 Thank BobiTychynskiShimoda
Ontario
“Just Wonderful”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

After calling several restaurants in Oakville JAC's was the only restaurant that would help us out with our parents 65th wedding anniversary. There were 20 of us including 3 small children. They let us order off the menu instead of a prefix, they were so wonderful about 2 of us being gluten free. The staff couldn't have been kinder! The food was fabulous. We all had a great time.
Thank you so much to Jac's! You are a treasure in Oakville!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cranberrydog
Cambridge, Canada
“TRIPADVISOR WORKS”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We were in an area of Oakville Ontario with which we are not familiar. We checked tripadvisor for restaurants nearby and we read the reviews for Jac's Bistro We drove there and had a very pleasant evening enjoying dinner on the patio.. The quality of the food was excellent, the service was attentive, and the staff was friendly. We had the seafood pasta and the halibut special. They were both well presented and good choices. I am a dessert lover and that was our only disappointment. The choice of desserts was uninteresting

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Matty348
Oakville, Canada
“our favourite”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The day JAC's opened my family of 4 were one of the first people to dine in this delightful bistro. The atmosphere represented the service, fine dining at its best. We have since held birthday parties, neighbours night out, large family dinners, or just dessert and wine on a Friday night. Always impeccable service and amazing food. Unfortunately (not) you will need to make a reservation. Thank you Chef's Cory and Kamal.

• Visited June 2014