All reviews continental breakfast bagels clean rooms pleasant stay late check visiting family stayed for one night fresh fruit easy access luba qew business maid downtown
Reviewed July 7, 2018

The GOOD: the people are very friendly, location is nice, breakfast is pretty decent.
The BAD: there garbage cans outside very overflowing for the entire two days we were there...needs better maintenance.
The UGLY: there was a hair on my glass of orange juice...NASTY!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Sabrina M, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. We do apologize that our garbage bins happened to be overflowing and can assure you this was an isolated incident due to the long weekend. We can also assure you the incident with your orange juice was an isolated incident and will be speak to our breakfast staff to be away of this. Thank you for your feedback and information.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was comfortable and clean. The staff were very pleasant and friendly. The breakfast is basic but there is something for everyone. The train station is within walking distance from the hotel. Dollarama is across the road from the train for fabulous gifts for the tourist.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathleen I
Sabrina M, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you had a comfortably and convenient stay. We hope you will choose Monte Carlo Inns in the future when visiting Oakville. Thank you.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I already gave a detailed account of my VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. It is obvious with this stupid survey you have no desire to solve or address this issue. Well I will tell you how I will address this issue, I will inform my associates to avoid your Inn and I have no intention of returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina M, Public Relations Manager at Monte Carlo Inn Oakville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We ask that all our guests complete a survey and let others know about their experience. We are terribly sorry to hear that we were not able to serve you better. Our front desk agents did make an error by checking you into a room that was not yet cleaned, but we trust that the room they moved you to was well appointed. Again, we do apologize for the confusion and can assure you this was an isolated incident.

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Complimentary breakfast was not sufficient (only cereal, fruit and bread based products) and due to planning my day not to include finding a breakfast spot, I ended up having to go about my meetings for the day without breakfast. The staff were inattentive/unenthusiastic, generally just seemed like they didn’t want to be there, it worked in a pinch, but I could have paid about the same for a better experience elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are regretful to hear you had a less than great experience at our hotel. Our breakfast does offer fruit, both whole and cut, yogurt and oatmeal that are not bread based. Please speak to our staff to request anything specific, we are here to serve you better. We do apologize and hope you will afford us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

Room was very clean, staff very friendly, we had my husbands canine vision dog guide with us no problem at all pets not allowed but service dogs are. Restaurant food very good and wait staff very friendly, complimentary breakfast very good cereal, toast bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt, coffee, orange and apple juice. A little noisy as hotel is right next to the QEW (403)

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are pleased to hear you found our location, rooms and amenities well appointed. Please request a room in the back of the building next time to ensure you have a restful sleep with no traffic noise! Thank you!