“Awesome”

and up
Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: Exotic car tours offers dream car experiences at Toronto Motorsports race track(Cayuga). Race your favorite car full out on a 3km track. Exotic car country tours are also offered for 2hrs driving 3 different cars OR 5 hr tours driving 7 different cars. the experience is truly epic and is incredible value. 1/2 hour highway test drives are very popular and fit anyone's budget. how many people can say they drove a Lamborghini. join the club.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was given the chance to drive 6 exotic cars as a birthday gift from my son. To say this had to be at the very top for birthday gifts is an understatement. The weather was perfect and the cars were perfect as well. I have a number of very envious friends now. This is an experience I would recommend to any car guy. Cudos to the owners and staff of Exotic Car Tours for giving me an experience I will fondly remember for a long time.

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

hi Philip, thanks for making our job too fun. hoefully we will see you and your friends again.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife gave me the best birthday gift ever. A 5 hour tour in some of the hottest vehicles on the planet! She even came along as a co-driver - what a woman! Great day, sunny, great group of drivers, and .. very safely conducted. Our guides left nothing to chance - everything done with the highest professionalism!

Who needs another hammer to hang on the wall in the shop?

Take the experience of a lifetime! I can't wait to see what's under the Christmas tree this year!

thanks Brian for the recommendation. hopefully Santa will be good again this year.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

This has to be one of the best experiences I have ever had, from the first time I walked in the door, they made me feel like I was an old friend. The tour is the best bang for your buck, all the cars were very clean absolutely the best money I have ever spent! I'm so coming back again and again.

1  Thank Daniel N

hi Daniel thanks for the kind words. we have a few cars in the works for 2014 so hopefully we will see you out again. have a great holiday.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My Girlfriend bought me this 5 hrs tour as a birthday gift. It was absolutely amazing! It was exciting and thrilling, by far the most fun I have had in years! It was better that any vacation I have been on. My favorite car was the Porshe 911 Turbo, it was crazy fast. We got to drive them how we wanted, within reason of course. The entire experience was great! Can't wait to do it again!!!

thanks Dwayne for the write up. i know we will be seeing you again for the track. if you like the turbo cars make sure you give the GTR a try it is a beast.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I did one of the track days. It was nice to do a couple of Discovery Laps before the test drive, with a knowledgeable guide to show you how to drive the course. The test drive experience itself was great and having the experienced driver with you in the car really helped me get the most out of the car. Overall a great experience!!

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

thank you for coming out and hope to see you again.