“OUTSTANDING!”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Cary, North Carolina
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I live in North Carolina and visit Canada at least 3 times a year - on my last visit I tried The Crepe Kitchen and it was outstanding...the atmosphere is quaint and warm, the service was great but none of that matters if the food isn't - I had the Mediterranean Crepe and it was excellent - also loved the french press coffee! I will be visiting every time I am in the area!
Lisa

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Lisa55555

Cambridge, Canada
“A nice alternative for lunch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

For me, crepes are more of a breakfast item, so I was interested to try the different varieties offered at this cafe. We ordered the Caprese with prosciutto, and the Mediterranean, and shared them. The Caprese was definitely the better of the two... with more flavor and ingredients, it also seemed like a better value. The side salad was a tad overdressed. The pressed coffee was pricey. The atmosphere is quaint and casual. I would have preferred someone actually come to the table to take our order, rather than stand at the counter cafeteria style to put in your order. I would probably try it again.

• Visited November 2012
“Paris coming to Canada!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I go to the crepe kitchen often just to get the memory of Paris! The atmosphere is very French - a petite restaurant that is usually busy with the nicest people! The service is a tad bit slow, but that is because of the whole popularity factor, which means a lot of people need to be served. I recommend the farmer's pick - the chorizo sausage and maple syrup go perfect together and believe me the price is worth it. And the french press coffee - I am beyond impressed. This restaurant is perfection at its finest. Never fails to remind me of my favourite place in the whole wide world - France.

1 Thank MadiParadkar
Kitchener, Canada
“Price and quality don't match”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stopped in for lunch while shopping and found the experience lacking. The sandwich was plenty large and tasted good. However, the balance in meat and cheese was not quite there. The hot chocolate was overpriced and far from premium. If you are going to charge 'boutique' prices, you need to deliver better quality.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LesandMarilyn
Oakville
“Unexpectedly delighted”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was walking around downtown Oakville one day with my boyfriend and noticed the sandwich board. We decided to check it out. It was a lovely family operated place with delicious made from scratch food. I have been there twice and the only problem is deciding which yummy thing to try.

• Visited August 2012