“A Boutique Gem in Oakville”

Qi Tranquility Spa and Laser
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional Spa and Laser based in Oakville that will clear your mind and renew your soul. Qi-Tranquility Spa and Laser is here to ensure that your body and mind is cleared from impurities leaving you... Refreshed, balanced and beautiful.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My wonderful husband treated me to a 3 hour service with Julia at Qi Spa and I floated out of there wishing I could stay for another 3 hours or more. I had a steam shower to start, followed by a full body scrub, body mask, head and body massage and facial and it was absolutely heavenly! Julia is extremely skilled and knowledgeable, products are high quality and fantastic. I have had many spa experiences all around the globe and this ranks as one of the best I have experienced. If you want to be pampered, this is the place to go! Now!!

Btw... my husband found this absolutely gem all by himself via TripAdvisor's reviews and it's all accurate.

2  Thank K K

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Qi Spa offers great services and I have referred many friends there as in my opinion this is the best spa in Oakville. Great value,great service and the staff are wonderful. I go there for eyelash extensions and Sue does any amazing job! When you go to Qi Spa you will have a positive experience as they have a relaxing environment with friendly people to make you feel right at home! Qi spa also sells amazing beauty products for your body and face. I recently seeked their help as I was having issues with my skin and they sold me a cream that was amazing... It settled my skin immediately and I will never use creams purchased at the drug store again.
Choose this spa to go to in Oakville you will be pleased with your choice!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Excellent, consistent, 5 years of service from very welcoming, supportive and knowledgable staff! I have had nothing but positive experiences with laser, facials and masssage therapy. The Eminence products, chosen by staff to meet my maturing skin needs, have been wonderful and problem free on my sensitive skin. I look forward to the relaxtion of the Qi Tranquility Spa ambiance, the Down East hospitality and knowing that I am in good hands on every visit!

1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Qi Spa is a wonderful boutique spa in downtown Oakville. The spa features Eminence organic products and the Intraceuticals product line. I love using these products because I have sensitive skin. I just had the oxygenating facial with Julia and it was heavenly. My skin feels enriched and hydrated and the entire experience allowed me to truly relax and feel pampered. The entire staff at Qi Tranquility spa are friendly and highly professional and the owners are fantastic. I highly recommend a visit to Qi Tranquility Spa as I believe everyone deserves a little time to be present, get recharged and get a little pampering!

1  Thank Anita A
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I am a 57 year old women who has spent way too much time in the sun on the beach and on the golf course...I have just experienced Qi Spa's laser technology called Palomar the best in the industry...no burning no pain just simply enhances the skin, removes fine wrinkles and the sunspots turn dark and fall off resulting in fabulous looking skin...not only is the Palomar system the best the ladies that do the treatments are super trained...do check it out the Palomar system can do many different types of treatments...Lorna

1  Thank Lorna2207