“Had a great stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Toronto, Canada
“Had a great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you are planning to stay in oakville area Country Inn has an amazing staff is very clean and homely! The internet actually works and the breakfast in the morning was great.... real food !
definatley coming back sooner than later

thanks!

Room Tip: it doesnt matter !!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Lincoln L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Seattle, Washington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

My first time in Toronto found me at the Country Inn and Suites in Oakville. The main point that stood out for me is that from check in to check out, the staff was exceptional. The clerk that checked me in was efficient, informative and friendly. I was upgraded upon check in which was a nice touch after a long day of travel. My stay was for a training session I was conducting for a local company and it was great to stay at the same hotel where the session was being conducted. The team putting together the event also was very accommodating and allowed me to set up the night before. The General Manager was working with his team to make sure everything was ready to go for the next morning. The banquet staff for lunch were great and attended to all the requests of the attendees to my session. Overall, the event went off very well and the hotel staff was a big part of that happening. Upon checkout the clerk helped me with directions and was very interested in my stay and if I had all that I needed while I was with them.

My room was large and comfortable and had all that I needed so no complaints there. It was very cold as is the norm for February and the room stayed nice and toasty. Everything was as should be for a nice mid-level hotel. The addition of free wi-fi is also much appreciated and it worked with no problems. I didn't take advantage of the free breakfast but that is also a nice add-on to the room rate which was very competitive.

There is a Tim Horton/Wendy's right next door so in the event that the weather gets too much to drive in (especially if you are from out of town), is nice as it is a very short walk next door to some food.

Thanks to the team at the Country Inn and Suites Oakville.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Curt A
Oakville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Was here recently for a private function in one of their basement party rooms. Room was nice and roomy for fifty people for a 50th birthday party. Good place for a bar set up plus a buffet.
Still lot's of room to dance even with a set up for tables plus chairs. Hotel looked nice & clean when we walked into the front door than made our way to the party room. Appeared to be suitable for families as well the outside parking lot was well lit up with lighting.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank b0b55russell
Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Today we held a family event in a conference room at this hotel which I had never been in before. I live in the area and came to meet others from out of town. The atmosphere upon entering was relaxed and the decor pleasing. As soon as I gave the front desk my name and said that I was meeting family who were staying at the hotel, they let me know that others would be arriving from the GO Train station in a few minutes and meanwhile, I was welcome to start setting up. I brought 2 heavy blue tubs of memorabilia, 2 large bags of items and a fragile glass case. Help was offered which I gratefully accepted and within moments the load was out of my car and down a set of stairs into the conference room. Exactly what I needed.

The room was cheerful, functional, clean and ready with a large table to display the memorabilia. It was a pleasure to get set up and to spend a few hours with family in this hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends and family who are looking for a place to stay in Oakville.

As I didn't foot the bill or stay overnight, I can't comment on Value or Sleep Quality.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Marg_and_Stew
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

My Family and I frequently stay at this branch of Country Inn. We like it because of the location , and the convenience.

Also the staff are very friendly, and, it gives a homely feel. The rooms are very spacious, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

They have breakfast in the morning, and free coffee, tea and biscuits 24/7 along with free internet. I would gladly recommend people to stay here.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sadiq_Ghouse
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

The front desk attendant Mr. Lalit was so very helpful and courteous. Superior cusromer care from him and this Hotel. I loved it. Big room, very clean, laundry on site and a really good hot breakfast. I enjoyed my stay here very much. I felt at home. after an 18 hour drive it was nice to find such a nice hotel with good people running it.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Abdullah_DeLancey
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were homeless and looking for a place to live after being displaced due to a house fire. It was a very stressful time. We had recently gone through another tragic event and this was just, let's say, "icing on the cake" in a bad way. My children (ages 17 and 16) and I were looking for adjoining rooms so we could stay together. When we showed at Country Inn's doorstep, the manager in charge took our situation very personally and escalated to his manager to work out the best possible solution for us. Within 15 minutes, we had 2 rooms that met our needs. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. We felt like we were adopted - almost like an extended family. We stayed for 3 weeks and missed everyone very much after we left. Thank you to everyone.....I would highly recommend Country Inn Oakville to anyone looking for exceptional service during their stay in the area.

Room Tip: We had no need for childrens' activities so i could not rate. The Inn offers breakfast but i do...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family