“Great Hotel for Business Meetings”

Country Oakville Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Great staff, personalized service. Wireless access without a hitch.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SeoTrainingToronto

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed for one night. It was a nice hotel, clean with quiet rooms. The breakfast was just average but adequate. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MinnesotaVisitor
Reviewed July 3, 2011

It's a very nice hotel, clean, confortable, very good access to Toronto, maybe 20 mins, but it's so nice and affordable. The breakfast is very good, and all the staff we see, was so nice, specially it's general manager Steve.

The rooms are big, and you can find a lot of near restaurants.

I 100% recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lisbert
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay, the entire staff was very helpful and friendly. The cookies when you come in are always fresh, and the breakfast was very fresh and everything was hot.
It is so nice to be welcomed every time you come in and they all seem to really care how your day has gone.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank vdec
Reviewed June 7, 2011

It would only let me pick 1 month when I stayed but it has actually been April, May, and June. I have been staying almost every week and the employees at this particular Inn have made my co-workers and I feel like family. Warm smiles, cookies, and even some home made cooking. I will be sad when my business here is done, but planning on coming back to Toronto for a vacation and will stay with my family here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Hoolie2
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Clean rooms and the staff is very accommodating; they give the word "service" a different meaning. I've stayed in several hotels in the area; however, Country Inn has been my hotel of choice ever since the first time I stayed in it. I will continue to stay in it whenever I visit the area.

Room Tip: Son't smoke? ask for non smoking section
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Sam197605011
Reviewed April 7, 2011

I stayed here for one night with a friend of mine during a roadtrip around lake ontario.
for slightly over 100 bucks we got a big room with two king size beds.

generally it was clean and had a nice ambiente.
the clerks helped us to organize our further trip. pretty helpful. a computer with a printer in the lobby was also very helpful for us.

nothing bad to tell :)