All reviewstim hortonsfront desksectional sofapenthouse suitegas stationnice patiobooking sitepool and saunagrand pianorestaurant attached to the hotelstay there againhot tubtoronto areaseparate bedroomearly checklake ontariomeeting room
Reviewed March 16, 2009

My husband and I wanted a quiet getaway for 3 days - and we were more than pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful - from Christine at the front desk who welcomed us warmly and remembered our names throughout our stay, to the beautiful and quiet room which we requested, and then two wonderful meals in their Hampton's dining room. Of the three area hotels we have stayed in recently, this one is the best! We are planning a return stay there in May.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2009

A wonderful clean place. The staff are welcoming and excited to greet guests. The dining is excellent, delicious and reasonably priced. Once I arrive, there is really no reason to leave the building. There is no better way to sum it up...Home away from Home! The staff understand that it's not only the big things that are important, but the small things too. Doing things right, is doing things to make people feel comfortable, relaxed and welcomed.
I choose to stay in Oakville because the rest and 'good' feeling I receive, is worth the 45 minute drive in Toronto traffic. And I have the choice. There is a hotel just 2 exits away from my satellite office, but because 'they' treat me with indifference, I stay with the wonderful people at Quality Suites in Oakville. I would recommend this location to anyone wanting to have a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2009

As a mom of three hockey playing children, I have been to many a hotel. This is the first one that I have truly enjoyed staying at. Our room was large enough for the five of us and it came with a micorwave and a frig in the room. The staff was very friendly and curteous. They had our room ready earky and allowed us a early check-in. Everything about the hotel was great. Everything was clean and organized. The restaurant in the hotel was great too! The food was good and well priced. The staff was very accomodating (as we ate together as one big team!). I can't say enough about the entire experience.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank bjohn13
Reviewed January 8, 2009

Quality Hotel and Executive Suites Oakville "Excellent stay"
In the past two months, I have spent an extensive amount of time at the Quality Hotel and Executive Suites Oakville, and every minute of my stay I felt right at home. Not only is the hotel very sanitary and clean, the staff is impecably welcoming and friendly, all the while providing excellent service. The hotel offers everything I need to enjoy my stay, such as Workout Room, Pool, and a restaurant, with great food.

Chris Clark

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Great location, easy to navigate local area, about 10 mins to marina which was beautiful. Very close to loads of parks and Bronte Creek.

Train station easy to get to and free parking for hassle free visit into Toronto.

Staff exceptionally helpful and local knowledge was good, if they didn't know they found out for you.

Two computers available for guest use with printer.

Room was very large, two double beds in the bedroom and a double sofa bed along with another single sofa if required.

A microwave, fridge and coffee-maker with sink and a table with two chairs meant you could eat in the room if you wanted to. A Tim Hortons was attached along with a restaurant and bar and a saltwater pool.

Only criticism is that the hotel does not accept Can $ Travellers Cheques!!!

Hotel far exceeded expections and was a good end to our 2 week holiday travelling around Ontario.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)