Overall good hotel. Easy access to various food/auto places. Small kitchenette but seemed newer, was functional, LOVED the door separating bedroom from rest of suite for privacy from kids in the living area full length mirror was nice to have, polite/professional staff, clean, overall a really good review, would stay again on my own, with a few BUTs......Need more in the little "store" area, selection very limited to vending machine type items, I thought as with Fairfield and Hampton Inns there would be some solid food items to microwave after a very late game, ALSO.. need COCA COLA IN ADDITION TO MY HATED PEPSI, PLEASE??? Would have paid premium too.
2. This is only the second time in 11 years, and a Canadian team asked us as Americans, if we knew why the hotel would split the teams onto different floors. The other teams never had this happen, we did once at Nationals with a new hotel manager suffering many complaints while booking, in California. We were all there for the same tournament and it is almost unheard of to not assign whole teams to the same floor as a general rule except for special requests to cut down on noise, elevator tie ups for other guests, kids having to run up and down halls and stairs causing noise for guests not involved to get to teammates room, and less worry for parents/chaperones, to not have their kid running thru a hotel filled with strangers, esp since there was a wedding that weekend. Just for reference the point of blocking the rooms is for team bonding, hanging out and maybe eating together, last minute team meetings, ride coordination, etc. We all gave up trying to keep it straight and with international cell phone issues, it was annoying as the girls couldn't text or easily call one another. We all understand late arrivals and occasional one or two rooms elsewhere with logistics, but overall placement was unfortunate. Front desk staff however was a fine example of professional and helpful in every way requested. Give them a raise with the busy weekend they had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Oakville at Bronte Hotel. The Holiday Inn Oakville at Bronte is ideally located in beautiful Oakville, Ontario, halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls. When you stay with us, you'll enjoy friendly, superior service, top-quality amenities and rates that won't break your budget.We know business travelers, and we do everything we can to go above and beyond other Oakville hotels in meeting your needs. We feature a 24-hour business centre and offer free Wi-Fi and Wired high-speed Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel. We feature more than 7,000 sq. ft. of flexible event space and provide food & beverage facilities. We are also in close proximity to major transportation arteries and area businesses, including the Oakville Ford Plant, Goodrich Landing Gear and the Tim Hortons head office.After a day of sightseeing, golfing or shopping, join us at Marquis Bistro, our hotel's on-site restaurant, for a great meal at a fair price. You can unwind with a drink from our lounge or a trip to our heated, indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna or fitness centre. Afterward, enjoy a restful night's sleep in one of our triple-sheeted beds with soft throw blankets and soft or firm pillows .When you're looking for the best of Oakville hotels, look no further than Holiday Inn Oakville at Bronte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte Hotel Oakville
- Oakville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte Ontario