“Would Recommend.”

Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed for one night in mid-July mid-week. Check-in was quick and courteous. Our room was nicely decorated and the bathroom clean. Our view was of the parking lot and boulevard however the parking lot was dotted with treed islands which was nicer to see than just a huge expanse of concrete. The pool area was clean and the pool ranged in depth from 3'1" to 5.0' deep. We had both supper and breakfast in the on-site restaurant and were satisfied with both. My only complaint would be that I found what looked like a huge sunflower seed sitting on one corner of the one boxspring (didn't touch it so I can't be completely sure what it was) and that the waste basket beside the desk had not been emptied.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Natasha I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your great comments. This is what helps us to improve our service and do better at every step.
We would be looking into your suggestions about the sunflower seed and will make sure everything that you have mentioned in your comment is been followed up on.
I would also like to thank you on behalf of all the staff at Holiday Inn for recommending our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Hotel is situated a short distance from many shopping and dining spots. I arrived very late in the evening and was promptly and cordially checked in.
The room was standard but comfortable. Checkout was quick and painless.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Natasha I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for for your positive comment. Your comments help us to understand the needs of our guest and to make sure that everything is comfortable during their stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,

Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I stayed at Bonte Holiday inn for three days while doing business in the area. The location is conveniently located next to the QEW and has lots of parking. Staff were friendly and helpful with questions and suggestions. I ate at the restaurant twice and had one good experience with fish and a poor one with steak the following evening. Wine selection was limited due to lack of inventory. My suite room was very nice and the attendants did a good job each day.

Good stay at a good location. I would go back at the next opportunity.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Gnatsum
Natasha I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your time to give us a kind feedback on your recent stay.

It’s pleasing that you remarked the perfect location of our hotel and that you noticed our friendly and helpful staff. Certainly we have passed this on to our employees.

We are also happy that you commented on our food and appologise for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the wine list and the steak dinner not being upto the mark. We take pride in what we serve and your comments help us to make our service perfect.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next stay in Oakville and hope we can prove our high standard of hospitality again.

Sincerely yours

Front desk Manager

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night en route to Niagara from Toronto. The room was spacious and clean, the staff were very helpful and friendly and the restaurant was excellent. Huge car park. Only slight drawback is location, not much else to see/do in the area, so is more suitable for business trips and overnight stays, unles you are specifically visiting Oakville. Overall though, very good all round.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Natasha I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest (s),

Once again, we sincerely thank you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Me and my family are from the U.S. and were visiting some friends that had recently moved to Oakville, ON. The hotel was very easy to find and was right off of the highway.

Check-in was quick and easy and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. The hotel is in great shape and is very CLEAN. The rooms were very clean and fresh. The AC/Heat worked great and was controlled by a thermostat on the wall. So, the temperature was regulated. The beds were very comfortable for me and the kids. Although, my wife thought they were a bit on the soft side.

This hotel does exchange U.S. currency for Canadian. However, there is a service charge for this and they are currently reimbursing $.95 Canadian for every $1.00 U.S. My biggest problem was coming back as I had left over Canadian currency that I needed to exchange back for U.S. dollars. No one had U.S. currency to exchange and I ended-up spending it on additional gas (incredibly expensive in Canada) and snacks for our road trip.

The location was great, with direct access to the QEW so that we can get around. Niagra Falls was a little under an hour away and was a very easy drive. Getting to Toronto from the hotel is also easy on the QEW. However, be aware that the traffic to/from Toronto can be really bad at times. We had so-so traffic the day we went and were able to get to downtown in about 45 mins.

As you can tell, I have done a lot of talking about things other than the hotel and this is due to the fact that the hotel was great, all-around. It allowed our focus to be on having fun on the visit rather than focusing on how gross the hotel room is, as we sometimes run into. Great job, Holiday Inn Oakville@Bronte!

Room Tip: I always prefer rooms that are higher up and away from ice machines and elevators. I also request r...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your most recent stay with us and taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We take great pride in our delivery of excellent customer service and maintaining the quality of our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the facilities and most importantly the service we offered!

I would like to appologise for the inconvenience caused to you regarding the exchange policy at our hotel. Unfortunately as per our hotel policy we only carry Canadian dollars and convert them into US dollars. We do not keep any US currency in the hotel. But your comment is very helpfull for us to improve our service int he future.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I travel to the Oakville/Burlington area every other month for business. The last two visits I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn @ Bronte. I have to say I have never been disappointed, from the clean rooms, reasonable priced breakfast and dinner, and ,most importantly the friendly staff. On both occasions I was given an automatic upgrade, without asking. I guess being a loyalty member does come in handy. I do not expect this all the time especially with the summer season approaching. In fact I spoke with our team manager about Holiday Inn @ Bronte and we will be booking our hockey team here in the fall. I know the families will not be disappointed.
To the staff and management thanks for making my stay an enjoyable one, when I am away from home. I look forward to my next visit

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest (s),

Please do contact our sales department in order to block the rooms for your group, I am sure you will not be disappointed as we take pride in the service we offer.

Once again, we sincerely thank you for choosing us and for your business.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed for two nights in King Jacuzzi room. Beautiful decor, bright, comfortable room, clean, wonderful jacuzzi. Enjoyed delicious breakfasts and dinners in Marquis Bistro. Staff very friendly and attentive. Warm, clean pool, wonderful steam room and whirlpool. Nice exercise room. Very impressed with the access from elevators to pool facilities - hidden entrance, not having to walk through lobby. One of our most relaxing, enjoyable hotel stays ever. Easy access off highway and lots of parking. All around excellent.

Room Tip: We were on sixth floor at corner suite so we had a window on two walls - facing North and West, ther...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Natasha I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville @ Bronte, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest (s),

Thank you so much from all the staff at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, Bronte. We are excited to see you had an excellent stay and we look forward to having you back again in the future.

Thank you for the great reviews and we look forward to seeing you in the future. You room preferences will be noted and will make sure you receive the same service everytime you stay with us.

Kind regards