“Great business hotel, VERY friendly and clean”

Holiday Inn Oakville Centre
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Oakville
Calgary, Canada
“Great business hotel, VERY friendly and clean”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

My overall experiences at this hotel have been great. The staff are always friendly and willing to help with any of my questions about the city in general or where to find an exciting adventure on the weekend.
5 thumbs up!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed June 20, 2011

If you are looking for a convenient place to stay, Oakville is a short trip to either downtown Toronto or Hamilton/Niagara. Holiday Inn at Oakville has recently been updated to a new modern look, both in the rooms and the lobby restaurant. The staff are very accomodating and the facility is very clean. I recently spent a few weeks at this property and would recommend it highly. Close to the GO Station and shopping.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Yttam
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 1, 2011

this hotel has just been renovated without raising the rates. free parking. right off the QEW. if driving to canada this is a very smart place to stop. there is a lot to do right at this exit...you can go into central oakville or across the highway to the mall. it is easy to get to toronto, burlington, hamilton or any related suburb from this hotel and you can save some money as well.in addition the service is excellent at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnOakville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oakville Centre, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
Dear ragrays,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We are quite proud of our renovations and new look. We appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review.

Thank you once again and we look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Oakville.

Julie McDonald
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Excellent clean and quite room and very comfortable.
Exceptional dining experiences on 6 occasions this visit.
Great location with excellent internet service
All the staff from checkin to room attendants and restaurant and bar were very pleasant.
A most enjoyable stay and definitely will be back soon.

Room Tip: Kingsize and corner preferred
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kersh3334
Frankford, Canada
Reviewed April 15, 2011

cccThis was by far the best Holiday Inn I've stayed at in a very long time. The service was fantastic from the moment I stepped in the front door and entered the lobby. I went in without a reservation and the front desk agent was incredibly efficient in booking a room for me.
My room was very nicely laid out and extremely comfortable. I loved the 'new' smell that inhabited the entire hotel. I ate in the restaurant multiple times. The food selection was vast and the service was efficient, both in the restaurant, as well as for the meeting I attended at the hotel.
I was incredibly satisfied with the Holiday Inn Oakville Centre and would definitely stay there again during my next trip to Oakville.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank MR9909
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Very pleased with our stay at the Holiday Inn in Oakville, ON. With a week away from home, our stay at the hotel felt like we never left home. With friendly faces to greet us each morning and evening (you need this after a long day at the office) and all the comforts in our room, it felt like we never left our family or home.

We enjoyed Wednesday welcoming Meet & Greet with the Management Group with free snacks (yummy!) and beverages. This was a very special touch!

I must say the Staff are superb! We had a great time sharing and talking with Mal Faust (such a sweetheart) and the friendly face of Mina Hanna, Phillipa and the Hotel Manager. The front desk staff were always so friendly to greet us and get us taxi's whenever we needed one. We even had great service in the restaurant getting the same young waiter a couple of times to spoil us with his great service and the gals on the breakfast buffet keeping busy to make sure we had everything we needed.

We even enjoyed the swimming pool to ourselves on Sunday, my only suggestion would be to add a hot tub, would be perfect during these cold winters! The hotel is in a perfect location with the Go Train station and Via Rail steps away from the hotel's doorstep!

We definitely plan on returning and we will recommend this hotel to friends, family and coworkers. Hopefully, we can come back in May for the big "Renovation Party". I'll even ask for a deal on my next booking!

Thank you everyone at the Holiday Inn in Oakville, ON! You have a great team in place and a great home to stay at when away on business.

See you soon!

Cristie McCrory & Alisha

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Cristie2011
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I have stayed at this Hotel several times in the past few years and was pleasantly surprised to find the Hotel had done some renovations. The restaurant and bar have been completely changed in both appearance, food and service, the dinners and breakfast we enjoyed were great as well as the service. I was also glad to see new equipment in the fitness center especially after eating all the great food.
The best surprise was my guestroom - completely new !! New furniture, tv, bedding and a brand new king size bed. What an amazing sleep.
Good Job, I will definitely be back