“Best Pizza in Oakville - Hands Down!”
Review of Fantastico Pizza

Fantastico Pizza
Ranked #130 of 491 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Pizza is Our Passion Come See the Fire. Our Pizzas are Baked in a Traditional Wood Stone Oven. Over 25 years of experience
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We couldn't bare the thought of ordering pizza from a local chain again....we make our own pizza quite often (being Italian background) and crave a good thin crust pizza with lots of flavour. We googled "best pizza in Oakville" and came across the Fantastico website. We ordered three large pizzas all with different toppings and brought them home to our families. In a word this pizza is "superb!" Wood oven thin crust, delicious tomato sauce and every topping was fresh and full of flavour! We all loved it! The staff was so pleasant and helpful on the phone and in person. You are missing out if you haven't tried Fantastico Pizza!

Becky and Lissie (two sisters who love a good pizza pie!)

4  Thank Rebecca B
There are newer reviews for Fantastico Pizza

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Found this place by driving by one day and been going to ever since. The owner(s) remembers us, the staff is kind and the pizza is fantastic. Great pizza sauce too

2  Thank Buck0062
Reviewed November 20, 2011

This is the best pizza in Oakville, hands down. I love that they use real cheese and quality ingredients. I love that they cook my pizza exactly the way I ask for it. I absolutely LOVE that this is a successful, family-run business with really nice people. Keep up the good work!

6  Thank Kristen S
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We had a large veggie pizza that the staff picked for us and it was really tasty and well priced for Oakville. We will definitely go back.

4  Thank Juliealys
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I called to have a large, 3 topping pizza delivered to my house which is exactly 5.95 kms away by car. First, As soon as I said I wanted it delivered, I was told in a very negative way that it would be over an hour for delivery. I was okay with the wait time. Secondly, when I gave my address, I was told that I had to have a minimum order of $25 because I was too far away--6 kms and 9 minutes away! John was extremely rude when I questioned this. The website does not say anything about a delivery area or minimum charge. I don't care how good some reviews say the pizza is, customer service is more important to me!

6  Thank love_travel4444