“Good pizza, great service and made us welcome with our noisy one year old”
Review of Fantastico Pizza

Fantastico Pizza
Ranked #109 of 508 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Pizza is Our Passion Come See the Fire. Our Pizzas are Baked in a Traditional Wood Stone Oven. Over 25 years of experience
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We had a large veggie pizza that the staff picked for us and it was really tasty and well priced for Oakville. We will definitely go back.

4  Thank Juliealys

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I called to have a large, 3 topping pizza delivered to my house which is exactly 5.95 kms away by car. First, As soon as I said I wanted it delivered, I was told in a very negative way that it would be over an hour for delivery. I was okay with the wait time. Secondly, when I gave my address, I was told that I had to have a minimum order of $25 because I was too far away--6 kms and 9 minutes away! John was extremely rude when I questioned this. The website does not say anything about a delivery area or minimum charge. I don't care how good some reviews say the pizza is, customer service is more important to me!

6  Thank love_travel4444
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Recently discovered this place after it was recommended to me by a coworker- definitely my new Friday night tradition.

Give this place a try if you're looking for a great pizza place.

4  Thank Jacob B
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Pizza and salad with chicken- Great! There is more on the menu that sound delish. Definetly worht the money.
People are friendly and they can twik the order the way you like it.
They have tables and free WiFi so if you have some time and want to check your email or what is next on your trip try this place.

5  Thank Sapra s
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Prices went up 5 dollars for a jumbo overnight. Pizza got here late and was cold. I really liked their pizza but it's just not worth it anymore.

4  Thank Joe B
karolbski, Owner at Fantastico Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2011

Fantastico pizza would like to sincerely apologize for your disappointment with our restaurant. Unfortunately, due to the rising costs of labour, fuel, flour, cheese and boxes over the past three years, we were unable to keep the costs of the X-large and Jumbo pizzas the same. As both the X-large and Jumbo pizzas are significantly large in size (18''/22''), the associated costs with these pizzas were most in need of proportional increases. We apologize for any misunderstandings and welcome a telephone call to further discuss any concerns.

Fantastico Family