“Nothing spectacular”

Add it.
Licks
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 15, 2013

A fast food joint but not that fast. Good seating, clean and well maintained but nothing outstanding. Burger was not too bad but since paying more u expected better and it wasn't.

There are newer reviews for Licks

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I ordered a prime rib steak with a salad and chicken breast with a salad. Steak was the thinnest and smallest I ever saw. Chicken breast was a tiniest piece too. A waste of $21 on some lettuce and two tiny pieces of meat didn't even have a drink with that. I was the only person there in peak lunch hour. Now I know why. I bet they will go out of business in the near future and close that terrible restaurant once and for all.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

you couldn't beat the quality of that Alberta beef , nor the quality of that delicious ice cream.

I would swear they've downgraded both -- after several recent visits just to be sure.

And I can't think of a reason to go back again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

licks has some of the best burgers in the city and the ice cream is amazing. the staff is usally friendly considerign they have a hard job cooknig in that heat.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

When I crave a veggie burger, Lick's is the go to place for me. The Nature burger never lets me down and I appreciate the choice of toppings.