“New Menu is Amazing”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've worked in Oakville for the past 6 years and frequented O'Finn's fairly regularly over that time span mainly for the perfect Guinness pour and lunch. I've got to say that the new menu has yet to disappoint! You can really taste the difference that the new chef brings to the table - top quality.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I was in Toronto a few weeks ago visiting some friends in Oakville and they took me to O'finn's for a good, long catch up session. Right from the get go, we received exceptional service. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu, I had a lot of questions as I am fairly picky. She also had our drinks on the table in no time. My favorite part was that she gave us enough time to catch up and knew exactly at what times to come to the table.

Once our food arrived, I was caught off guard at just how GREAT it tasted! The new chef Michael Steh has really outdone himself on the menu. We had a few appetizers to share, Double Baked Lobster Skins, Chili and Lime Crusted Calamari and Pretzel Crusted Chicken Wings. Everything was INCREDIBLE! I would have been happy with ordering more appetizers but was also looking forward to my entree. I had the 50/50 Homemade Burger which was probably THE BEST burger I have ever had.

All in all, I really wish that O'finn's was in Vancouver because I would be coming back for that burger weekly. It's a great place with great service, food and atmosphere.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We have been "regulars" at O'Finns since it opened and we were especially anxious to try out the new food menu under the direction of the new "chef micheal". As always, the cozy atmosphere did not disappoint. The food was UNBELIEVABLE!!! Crab cakes were unique and very tasty. Flat bread was to die for and steaks were cooked to perfection. Service was great and love the new uniforms for the servers. We took a look downstairs and were sorry that we couldn't stay. Great entertainment and a crowd that looked like they were having a great time. Will be sure to go back again with a group of friends to hit the Whisky Lounge in the near future!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Really enjoyed the cozy atmosphere at O'finns. I had a fresh salad with the Farmhouse pizza; the flavors were amazing! Looking forward to trying out many of the new menu items created by Chef Michael!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went yesterday with some friends for a lunch gathering and really enjoyed it! The new menu is delicious! I loved the beet salad and lunch wrap! The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable. Service was professional and attentive. I would recommend O'Finn's for great meal and lunch/evening out! Oh the warm homemade cookies are to die for!!