“Wish i could dine here more frequently”
Review of Cucci

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lakeshore Road
Description: Cucci can be described as warm and discreet, a dining room for those that haven't forgotten the pleasures of dining with friends. ***Recently given 3 out of 4 stars by the Toronto Star
Reviewed March 29, 2016

I have only enjoyed Cucci twice, but both times were absolutely amazing. I first went a few years ago for a birthday, so naturally, when celebrating my Boyfriends trip back overseas i recommended this place to his parents.
Even his father (who is a stickler for the food and bev industry) enjoyed himself.
The first time i went i had this Crab Ravioli, which i still dream about to this day!
Recently, i had their butternut squash angelotti...melt in your mouth!
The price point is more on the higher end, as it is a fine dining environment, but its well worth it!
I will be back!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank FoodieJess4490
Write a reviewReviews (482)

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

We were there on a night when there was live entertainment - added to the ambience as it was a complementary sound. Excellent menu choices and great service.

1  Thank Alan E
Reviewed March 20, 2016

My husband and I were invited out this past weekend by my brother in law to celebrate a milestone birthday at Cucci. Not only did Cucci turn out to be a great choice our whole experience there was most memorable and we had lots of fun dining there and experiencing hospitality at its finest. From the moment we walked in staff was very welcoming and warm, our coats were hanged and purse hooks for my purse was provided as we were seated. Cocktails were offered but we went straight to wine as we had cocktails at home before arriving there. According to my husband who ordered wine list is well put together and offers variety and great value, we had Barolo from Italy. ( I had to ask him what we had :) )
Menu looked very creative and fun but we ended up having features for our entrees as per recommendations from our waiter who excelled. Oysters, salads and recommended mushrooms toast that we shared as a second course and they plated it individually for us without us asking were also excellent. That was a nice touch and it shows that staff there really cares.
It was our first time there and we are already planing to return with our new friends that moved next door to us. We are new to Oakville and so happy we discovered Cucci this early!

1  Thank chris r
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Went to Cucci for our anniversary dinner.
Cucci is a dining experience.
Our meal was cooked to perfection.
The servers were friendly. They brought us sparkling wine when they asked it we were celebrating a special occasion.
Enjoyed the live music. Will definitely recommend Cucci to friends and will go again soon.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

We were a party of nine. When we arrived, they had Cucci purse hangers for all the ladies, and were told we can keep them if we like. They have big square tables so we could all see and speak with each other. We had two waiters and the appetizers all arrived at once, and the entrees all landed on the table at once for all nine of us. I like to try interesting dishes so I had the Squid Ink Tagliatelle, it was yummy and did not turn my teeth black, lol. Afterward, we all moved over to the piano bar for the jazz entertainment. The chocolate martinis are generous and delicious and the green apple martinis had a big slice of green apple in them. Note: $$$$$ but you get what you pay for.

1  Thank Nicole D