“Asian food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Atmosphere & service excellent.
Everything on the menu is scrumptious!!!
We especially love the General Tao. The "heat" of the curry dishes is flexible according to taste.

1  Thank mijolebel

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have never been disappointed at this eatery. The food is fresh, tastes homemade, and is reasonably priced. What's not to like?

2  Thank NorthBayBabs
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful menu to choose from, very helpful staff, and a wonderful atmosphere. If you're in North Bay, this is definitely a restaurant to visit

2  Thank Marnie72
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Good quality food well prepared. Great family atmosphere. Great service, and fair value. All in all, I would go back!

2  Thank Marie-Anne S
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice and I can't wait to for my next visit! The food is lovely with a wonderful menu choice. The ambiance is nice and the service is great. My only drawback is that I find the restaurant a bit crowded, but I won't complaint as long as they have a table for me.

2  Thank Patate