“Always reliably good japanese food-never disappointed”
Review of Kabuki House

Kabuki House
Ranked #29 of 165 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Have been eating here since it first opened. The food has always been excellent.The menu has changed over the years, but the food has always stayed constant- excellently prepared and just enough!

1  Thank MrsMac41

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have eaten at quite a few Japanese restaurants all over Canada and the United States and we have not found one that compares to Kabuki House. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection. We have been going to this restaurant since it opened many years ago and have never had a bad meal. We would highly recommend this reataurant

1  Thank lgtd
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I always love the food and the owners are the best as well!! The meals are always consistent, and the variety they offer is amazing

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was extremely surprised by the food selection. I'm not one for raw food, but they had so many things on the menu, that you can choose a delicious meal to your taste, without having to eat it raw.
Very pleased with this restaurant

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Good location. Excellent food! Fantastic ambiance for a romantic dinner. I enjoyed my time there. Wish I could go there more often but sometimes the money is too tight, or I'd be there every weekend.