“Fast and good.”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2013

What I like is the speed you get your order. Always brought to my table as ordered. they even burn my rye toasts for me as I like them on the brown side, no pale face toasts for me. Returning regularly at the two locations.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is our favourite restaurant to eat in (probably 2 to 3 times a wk). Great atmosphere and the staff can't be beat. This place is busy all the time (but waits are not unreasonble). Great food at very good prices. I think the crowds say it all.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

they have great food, it doesn't matter what you eat, everything is good. the service is fast and the waitresses are all nice and the owner makes himself visible and serves the customers as well. Very friendly place.

1  Thank Monique P
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is where the locals have breakfast and lunch. Probably dinner, too, but I have no personal experience of that. The staff are super friendly (but this is to be expected as it's in Northern Ontario). Portions are generous and the food is high quality diner fare. Maybe Guy Fiori should visit!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband was craving a corned beef on rye and this was where he found it. It was a great stop while we were geocaching. We wanted somewhere quick and good and we definately found it here.