“Worst place ever.”

Add it.
Noodle House Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 4, 2011

If you are a Chinese, don't come to this place. The food is terrible to eat. I won't come here again

1  Thank Heyling

Reviewed November 26, 2009

I've eaten at the Noodle House several times but only lately have I found a few issues. On my last visit we were 3 people and ordered a Schezuan dinner for 3 which tasted fine at the time, other than the cold rice we were given. But the real magic happened once we left the restaurant. 2 of the 3 people got sick, I mean almost instantly we had to visit the bathroom which is somewhat alarming.

Also I feel it's important to mention that when they run out of something they don't tell you...you just don't get it. And if you ask about it you get a big song and dance about it. I mean hey, don't list items on the menu that you don't have and if you run out at least tell the customer up front so they aren't feeling ripped off at the end of the meal...

However the most disappointing thing about the entire visit was the fact that we had 3 people at our table, who were all adults. When they dropped off the bill they only gave us 2 fortune cookies and no almond cookies...I mean come on what's a fortune cookie cost like 1 cent...? It's this lack of regard that will keep me from going back ever again.

9  Thank BigBig-L
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Calvin and Cindy make your time there enjoyful, relaxed and family oriented. The food is excellent and the prices, well, you can't beat them!!!!! You definitely leave full, pleased and enjoyed your time there. Have introduced many family and friends to this restaurant and it is now their number one place to eat lunch and dinner. Won't be sorry!!!!!!! Guaranteed!!!!!!

1  Thank Snuzie
Reviewed July 10, 2008

Love the food here and the quality and value is second to none. Calvin and Cindy are the best. If you are looking for authentic chinese food and the Noodle House is the place.

1  Thank rocnan
Reviewed May 23, 2008

The food is better than most North Bay attempts at Chinese food...Like most restaurants in North Bay, this one is badly in need of a makeover...the decor looks like someone's basement rec room from the 1950s, with a bizarre colour scheme ( I haven't been there in a few months but seem to remember purple and green as the two dominant colours)...but since there isn't much choice in North Bay, this is what you get...Believe it or not, there are restaurants in this city that are even more dated,

The food, however, is good and the waitress is friendly...Most Chinese restaurants in North Bay are on the level of food courts, with fried rice and chicken balls, etc..... this one at least has some more interesting dishes...
I just wish they'd update the interior...