“A pleasant surprise”

Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in North Bay
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place to sit and enjoy a Good cup of coffee. Amazing selection of baked goods and very impresses with the employees attention to detail.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Comparing Starbucks and Twiggs is apples and oranges. Starbucks has over priced Packaged coffee. Twiggs brings Coffee Beans, RAW, from around the world, roasts them in Store daily. Their coffee is UN-Paralleled in any Big Box Coffee Shop. For those who's taste buds have been dulled by the Plactic packaged "Sludge" TH serves they may seem too different, but to those who truly enjoy REAL coffee, come here sit down, enjoy a brew and have a fresh baked Scone or maybe a Baked Pizza, also excellent. Any for Prices, you can have dinner for 2 with coffee and Apps for well under $20, tell were else that is possible, not even at McD's.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was in North Bay for few days and the couple I was staying with brought me there. My latté was good (I really love good coffee), and I had the Smoked Salmon Bagel with cream cheese and capers, it was soooo good. I went back back few times while I was in North Bay and I loved everything I tried.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I only get to North Bay once or twice a year and I always make a point of visiting Twiggs. It is one of the best coffee shops that I have been to in Canada. The food is excellent at Twiggs and I always make sure to try one of their fresh homemade soups or have a wood oven cooked pizza. The specialty coffees are very good and with free wifi it is easy to linger there for an hour.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Good, well prepared luncheon food- accompanied by the best lattes on town.Favourite is smoked salmon with cream cheese. Pizzas are tasty and very reasonably priced- our new Friday night specialty.

1  Thank MrsMac41